shape
carat
color
clarity

My E-ring got cold, and needed a wrap! Heart-shaped.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I love how the wrap turned out! Do you have any difficulty getting your solitaire between the pair of hearts because of that little indent? The set looks like it fits together as if it was one seamless piece so I'm impressed how snug it looks!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks so great and HUGE on your finger!! What size is yours? Also, love the whole symbolic meaning!

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Thanks y'all! Emeralcutlover, I wear a size 3, which does help with finger coverage! Pandabee, I don't have any trouble with the 2 rings fitting together. The wrap was custom made for my e-ring, so the jeweler designed the wrap around the e-ring for the perfect fit. I did have to leave my e-ring at the shop for a couple of weeks, but it was worth it! Sweet Blossom, I can't believe you remember my Diamond Story from several years ago! That was actually the thread I was trying to dig up, so that I could update it with the stories behind my newer pieces, but since it's several years old, I can't make any changes to it. I'll just post the link in case anyone is interested in the stories behind the rest of my pieces! I really love the stories jewelry can tell!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-love-affair-with-diamonds-a-story-with-pictures.127464/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-love-affair-with-diamonds-a-story-with-pictures.127464/[/URL]

And I think the only other diamond additions since I wrote the story were my earring jackets. I think I picked those out for my 34th birthday. Wish I could remember for sure...see why I like to keep my story updated! :twirl: I went with a Tiffany's amethyst ring for my 35th birthday. And last Christmas, I got an adorable diamond initial necklace with the first letter of my children's names. I don't think I have any pics of that yet. Anyway, here is the link to the earring jackets also for any who are interested!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hearts-jackets-from-brian-gavin-diamonds.163345/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hearts-jackets-from-brian-gavin-diamonds.163345/[/URL]

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, it looks fantastic! I love the way the hearts look as sidestones. And while your ering already covered a lot of your finger, the coverage with the wrap added is magnificent! :love: :love:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I absolutely love it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, thanks for sharing, and it has given me inspiration for having CS sides on a separate ring, to be worn with different CS solitaire rings. :bigsmile:

DK :love:

carabella

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning! I love heart shapes and this is just a gorgeous set - congratulations!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Hoocares!
What a great idea and a beautiful ring! I suspect you might set a trend here!

Gorgeous all around!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love the heart sides and zowie! What don't coverage. Wear in health.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Such a great idea. Looks fantasticly gorgeous!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! It looks gorgeous. Hearts as sidestones are really pretty. The idea of a wrap is a great idea and gives such a nice finger coverage :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I ask who your jeweler is? I love how your ring looks! My wrap is not custom-made, and my ER slips out of it. Maybe your person can work on it.

-Bella-

Rough_Rock
This looks gorgeous! Such an awesome idea too!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The perfect cold weather accessory!

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Wow...thanks so much for all the compliments! I am enjoying the set! MTM, I had the wrap made at a local jewelers in central Virginia. I didn't want to send my e-ring off anywhere far way. Do you live nearby? Do you always wear your wrap? If so, you could ask about having the set soddered (sp?) together? Mine slips out every once in a while, but not too often that it is an annoyance. Hope you work something out for your set!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for responding! Enjoy your ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results