shape
carat
color
clarity

Played in BGD's Jewelry Box

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
DD and I spent the afternoon playing in Brian Gavin's jewelry box! We had a great time as usual. I took many pictures. Hadn't planned on bringing home anything, but just couldn't help myself. :devil: I'll start a new thread for that.

Brian showed us two of his new magnificent 3 carat signature cushions.

charlotte_004.jpg

charlotte_006.jpg

3_ct_cushion_008.jpg

3_ct_cushions_005.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Next is a picture of Brian's GORGEOUS new La Fleur setting. I took another picture of the Lace setting. There's just something so beautiful and delicate about the intricate work. I love this setting.

Brian took out a beautiful platinum fishtail bangle bracelet. The bracelet was so comfortable that I didn't realize that I had it on. My jacket sleeve was covering it and I almost walked out with it on! :o What a shame that would have been! :D :Up_to_something:

la_fleur_0.jpg

lace_0.jpg

bangle_0.jpg

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
I've got to go on some errands. I'll be back a little later with some more pictures of some earrings to die for. :love:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I was going to say, but what did you buy??

How cruel of you to keep us hanging in this way! Do you always enjoy torturing PSers eager for their fix? :lol:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I'm back. Brian had some really beautiful earrings that I got to play with and uh hum :Up_to_something: got to permanently try on :love:

I can only download a few at a time. I'm posting the diamond and pearl ones first. They are so elegant and think they'd be perfect for a bride to wear.

earring_024.jpg

earring_026.jpg

earring_028.jpg

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Here are some of the diamond earrings. The first one is a pretty hoop with white diamonds down the middle and black diamonds on either side.

The second earring allows the design to face front.

earring_019.jpg

earring_022.jpg

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
The last group of pictures have diamonds and colored stones. They are beyond gorgeous DD is wearing the ruby and diamond ones. They come in ruby and diamond and sapphire and diamond. The last picture shows a beautiful flower with varigated rubies, sapphires and diamonds.

earring_017.jpg

earring_021.jpg

img_3001.jpg

earring_029.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD should get those ruby and diamond earrings for Christmas, because they look so good on her!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearl and diamond earrings are magnificent! Yes, they would be perfect for a bride. Looks like you had lots of fun :naughty:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Minous - DD and I were at BGD to get her a diamond and pink sapphire ring. It should be ready a week from today. They would look beautiful together. I just told DD what you said and she lit up. I'm in trouble. :cheeky:

Monnyjay- I am a lousy photographer. The pearl earrings are so much prettier in person.

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results