shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls from Santa!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Santa Sweetie gave me this beautiful strand of cultured pearls for Christmas! Turns out he bought them in NYC after I'd admired them in a store there!

_12985.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous on you - love your gift!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1387988952|3580349 said:
They look fabulous on you - love your gift!!

thanks MGR! He gave me these earrings too but they may have to be returned. They are very heavy (and droopy) on my ears. :cry: He said I could pick something else out so we'll see! What a sweetie he is.

image_22.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lucky girl you are! Let us know if you exchange the earrings for something else!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and classic strand of pearls, Katie! :love:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks girls!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Santa was very good to you. They are beautiful and they look great on you.

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful surprise under the tree! Congrats, they are the perfect length!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautifully elegant. Just gorgeous

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky you!! the necklace is gorgeous on you - the perfect length! The earrings are beautiful, but if you have to take them back, would you get the same style just smaller?? They *are* in such a lovely setting - Great gift from your Santa!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That necklace looks perfect on you! Tell me a little more about it, what is the length and the size of the pearls. What ever it is, the proportions could not be more perfect on you! They look gorgeous!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What lovely presents! It's a shame you have to return the earrings. I'm sure you can buy special backs for them to stop the drooping?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ALL! I am lucky to have such a sweet Santa!

Enerchi, I don't think they have the same earrings in a smaller size, so I'll likely have to find something else. The guy who owns the jewelry store has an odd assortment of items, and he doesn't do refunds either. :( We plan to go over there in a few days so I'm hoping I can find something. If not, I'll just get a store credit and keep checking in with him.

luv2sparkle, the pearls are 6.5 mm each, and are 18 inch long with a white gold clasp (hand strung on silk). I love them - they have a very faint pink hue to them which I really love. They're so nice and heavy compared to the fake ones I've had in the past. And they have a beautiful lustre.

Maisie, I don't think different backs would help. I've tried all kinds and they still droop. :( I think I have ear lobes that don't look good with big earrings!

Thanks for all of the nice compliments on them!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely gift! They're so pretty!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1388214074|3581743 said:
Lovely gift! They're so pretty!

Thanks Laila! I feel grown up now! Something about a nice strand of real pearls says "mature" to me - and in a GOOD way, not "old"!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Katiedid! I would have guessed 8 mm! The size is so perfect on you! They look just lovely. I hope you wear them often!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1388241102|3581833 said:
Thanks, Katiedid! I would have guessed 8 mm! The size is so perfect on you! They look just lovely. I hope you wear them often!

Thanks so much - I wore them Christmas day and the next day too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results