shape
carat
color
clarity

My luscious L/VS2 1.43 AVC

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very yummy! I never thought I could appreciate a lower colored stone until I came to PS. Now I know how silly my thinking
was! Beautiful stone!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful AVC!!! :love:

Enjoy!!!

Cachette :))

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous stone! Looks great paired with your plain gold band.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! She is a beauty! LOVE the shape and color!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for all your lovely comments about my new sparkly!

Thank you to EB, Farleysmom, Laila619, Luckyeshe, Kittybean, Porridge, Lizzyann01, Blingading, Tyty333, Cachette, Tigian, SparklyOEC, Aprilbaby, Iknvrb4!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

You have all inspired me in one way or another. I love seeing everyone else's diamonds, so it was a pleasure to show you my AVC. Thank you! :bigsmile:

Yssie, I am so happy that I have found a diamond that thrills me the way my AVC does. Thank you for your kind words. :wavey:

Dreamer D, thank you. All my pictures were taken with my iphone. My DH is going to show me how to put my camera pictures onto my mac. I will do another few shots on my camera and will take some showing it in real life. It captures so much light and seems to expand in size! I love it! :love:

Supers, thank you! Can you give us a hint about your new AVC? Have I missed a thread somewhere? :errrr: :bigsmile:

Missdebby, thank you. When do we get to see all your new sparklys? You must be beyond excited!!! :bigsmile:

Browneyedgirl, thank you. More shots coming up! :D

Natylad, thank you!!! I'll happily do you a swap for your mega sparkly!!!! :bigsmile: :-o ;)) :bigsmile:

You have made my week! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is indeed LUSCIOUS! :love: :love: Beautiful Diamond! All of your rings look very nice on you!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wow!! :cheeky: :love: :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful AVC! Gotta love those stones. Do I understand you to mean that when your old RB sells, you will be turning in this 1.43 L to get a larger one? How will you let it go? Sure you won't want to just get another AVC??? :bigsmile:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Zestfully Bling, Andelain, Ckrickett and Flygirl! :wavey:

Flygirl, if and when my RB sells, I intend to trade in this AVC and use the sale money to buy a bigger AVC. :bigsmile: :sun: :bigsmile:

I don't know how I will feel about having to give my current AVC up, but I am sure the pain will be lessened by the increase in size! :lol:

All I know is I have fallen head over heels in love with this stone and the only thing that could improve it would be an increase in size! :Up_to_something: ;))

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
I love your diamond! Congrats on a gorgeous interim that many would envy as a forever stone. Beautiful, looks great on your finger.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks smashing with your plain gold band! I think I would personally wear it like that and then mix it up some days and wear just the 5 stone band! I really like having options depending on how I am feeling!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Diamond Dana, TotalNewbie, Marcy and BlingADing for your kind words. It really makes my day! :wavey:

Dreamer, I have only been wearing my eternity band when we have been going out. Its been pretty much just my AVC and wedding band this week. Don't tell my DH, but I have been running around the house wearing my AVC without my wedding band, pretending to be a newly engaged person! hehe what fun.

Also I took some more photos on my iPhone4. Hope its an improvement on the last ones. I will post some below. Enjoy! :bigsmile:

Thanks again everyone. It is such a thrill for me sharing my AVC with you all. I intend to do a photoshoot next week of my other diamond pieces, now I can post photos. Loving PS2 for that!!! :love:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
susimooAVC20.jpg
susimooAVC21.jpg
susimooAVC22.jpg
susimooAVC23.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Dcdiamond girl, you are gonna L :love: VE it!!!

I was blown away when I got mine. I cannot imagine life now without an AVC!! :lol:

I hope you don't have to wait to long to get it. I will be looking out for your post and pics when you do!!! :wavey:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new pics you added. I hope you don't mind me asking, but in the pics, the stone looks pretty darn white to me at least. Do you have any reservations about the color?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Vespergirl. :wavey:

Sparkly OEC, I love the colour. So far, nine times out of ten it looks super duper white. It is on a rare occasion that I can actually catch its beautiful buttery hue(which I am loving so far!).

I would not hesitate to go for a similar colour for my upgrade. Like I have said before, size is the only thing I could improve on, with this diamond.

My husband is not a diamond lover and is also a man of few words (opposites do attract :lol: )

On seeing my AVC for the first time said "that is amazing, it looks like it belongs in a museum!"

For me that said it all. It truly is one incredible cut!

Thank you all for enjoying my sparkly with me! :wavey:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Susimoo! That's awesome. Like you, I am considering a much lower color than I normally would to get a bigger size AVC.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to say, I wear My L AVC with my gia certified F/VS1 eternity band!!! So there should be a major colour discrepancy. To be honest sometimes I see it, but most times I don't. Even better, when I do, it doesn't bother me at all! :bigsmile:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, how stunning!!!! And also how exciting once your RB sells!!!!!!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
susimoo|1279360097|2648307 said:

I love all of your rings. I love the AVC!!! I was wondering what width is your gold band and what ring size are you?
Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results