shape
carat
color
clarity

Yeah...I get studs but I need help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
OK. So I''m really more of a lurker, but I''m posting because I need help. My husband said that for the big 30th birthday that I get some stud earrings. He wanted to go to the maul and pick them out, but I asked him to give me a day or two to try and get some ideal cut ones online (with the help of all of you of course). The budget is $2300 and of course I want the biggest, sparkles that I can get. I''ve looked at the WF ready to go, but was just looking for what all of you could suggest.

Thanks

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you can go wrong with the Ready-Set-Go studs from WF. I haven''t priced recently, but I think you can get pretty close to 1 ctw with your budget. I also vote for the martini setting. YUM!

BUT DEFINITELY STAY OUT OF THE MALL!!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
no maul for you!

$2300 is a great budget...you should be able to definitely get a 1ctw if not a big larger depending on what you are looking for...

having had G then I colored studs, the cut makes a huge difference, my I studs look very white and sparkle like the dickens...i would not hesitate to go to J or K for studs for my next purchase, especially if I can get larger.

in terms of clarity etc...SI is a great option if you find eye-clean esp since people don''t see things on your ears as much as on the hand!

good luck and have fun!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have an awesome budget!!! Like Mara suggested go for SI eye clean and go down in color. I love the 3 prong martini setting. It''s all bling!!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yes and 3 prong martinis are the best...love them!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Here is another vote for the three prong martini studs! I just got a pair for Christmas and I love how they sit up close on the ear and show off so much of the beauty of the diamond. You have a good budget to work with and as others have suggested don''t be afraid to go down a little on clarity and color in order to get slightly larger stones. I traded in F VS2 princess studs for H SI2 round studs with no regrets. I couldn''t see the difference in color and the SI2s look just as good to my eye. No one is going to be checking them out with a loupe on your ear. Have fun shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results