shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding color help

judygriffin

Rough_Rock
Hi All!!
I'm getting married in Autumn (Oct), but I want to have a stress free wedding day so I'm starting to plan everything from now! I have already the venue, music & entertainment and photographer, but I am stuck with the colours! At first I thought on red wine ivory but as I googled it, I found it to be the most common colour for almost every wedding (as it is a beautiful combination). So i decided to change to something different but still beautiful!
I have decided to go for navy blue ivory either: light yellow (Y) OR orange (O). Both of them look really nice, I am in love with the yellow but fiancée likes better the orange as it is more autumnal (which is a fair point).
So I am planning to have the chair covers in ivory sash in blue flowers of the centre pieces & BMs in (either) Y or O. My bouquet would still be ivory with a hint of Y or O. What do you think about the whole combination & which colour would you chose - Y or O?
Some examples below - Thanks!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=390595034316222&set=pb.118051098237285.-2207520000.1364544521&type=3&theater http://pinterest.com/pin/89227636339682677/

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why not do navy blue with yellows and oranges? That would give you some great options and not make you feel like you have to stick in a certain color.

Beautiful combinations!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Wedding colors.... I feel you! I am on the exact same boat. Having a fall wedding and trying to decide on colors... what I originally wanted ended up being too "summery"... and now I want a bit of "fall".

I personally like the navy blue and orange! With your flowers I'm sure your florist could add a splash of yellow with the orange so you can get the best of both worlds! It would look beautiful!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Judy what did you end up going with?

Here's my latest color combo, where white is the primary color and black, beige/gold and pink are accents. Not very traditional fall colors... but I think they are a fit for an evening wedding! My ceremony will be in the dark!

picture_34.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results