shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

amyi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the complements! I absolutely love it.

moxibustion

Rough_Rock
I am having trouble uploading my picture...

I am a constant lurker on PS, after finding this site while doing some research for my e-ring. I learn so much from this site, and while I never thought I''d care that much about diamonds, now that I have mine, I want more!!!

It can be a bit intimidating with all the fabulous rocks on this site!

When my fiancee asked me what kind of rings I liked, I searched and found a few I liked, but they all had round/princess center stones. He asked me what I thought of a pear. I was honest, and said it wasn''t my favorite... and why was he asking? turns out, his Mom had given him her stone, which is a (aprox) 1/3c. pear. I said then that''s what we''ll use!

After much searching, we found a setting we liked for the pear, and a diamond wedding band in which we replace 3 of the diamonds with sapphires from a ring that was handed down to me from my Godmother (which was an anniversary present), and I had thought for a long time of resetting it into something. My fiancee is the one who suggested setting 3 of the 6 sapphires into the wedding band... for the three of us...(My son, my fiancee, and myself are all Virgos, and the saph is our ''stone'')

The pear is prong set in a cathedral-type band, with 4 teeny side diamonds, tension set. The w-ring has four .02 diamonds and three .03 sapphires in the center, bead set. Both are 14k wg. I wear a size 6 1/4.

So, now that this thread is going, I want to post pics! Again, it isn''t just about the size. My ring is multi-generational and unique to me and me alone. I love it so very much.
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
pretty in pave and amyi, your rings are absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone's rings here are gorgeous. Don't be shy at all....keep 'em coming!!

Oh and Ivy, I think you are giving your "spaceship ring" a bad rap. It is unusual but I kind of like it...
21.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to try this again.

Here''s my 0.38ct reset in a x-prong setting. Sorry the pic is kind of blurry.

38_reset_1.jpg

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the 0.38ct in my original e-ring setting. I have never liked this setting but unfortunately I think the diamond looked bigger here. I only have a scan of it since we didn''t have a dig camera at the time. I am thinking about putting the diamond back into a pendant.

ering_originalsetting.jpg

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Here are moxibustions beautiful rings
30.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
They are coming..working on them
21.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is a .87 ct asscher cut diamond, color G VS1 clarity. The polish and symmetry are very good and the measurments are 5.64x5.62x3.62mm. I wanted quality over size and so I opted for a little under a carat plus I am a social worker so it''s best not to be "flashy" although big rings are nice to look at =) I will never trade up due to the beauty and sentimental value of my ring but maybe someday my hubby to be will surprise me with a nice big anniversary ring to wear when I am not working!

364.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty Jesse!
21.gif

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
now i think we got it here''s moxibustions pics had to do a lot of cropping it was trial and error but it was my pleasure (the invoice is in the mail)

favor4.jpg

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
and this is the last one (and she''s knows they''re a bit blurry but it''s ok i still think thery''re great just look real hard)

favor77.jpg

moxibustion

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting them!!!!

I know the quality of the pictures was awful!
20.gif

alphaxideanne

Rough_Rock
Hi Amyi

:) So happy for you and your fiancee. Glad you posted your ring, it is beautiful!!!

emlove.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
pretty in pave--

Your ring is HEAVENLY!!! I love it! Do you have more pictures of it you can post? Maybe some up close?

30.gif

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 7
6.gif
8:54 PM
Author: moxibustion
Thanks for posting them!!!!

I know the quality of the pictures was awful!
20.gif
no problem when you get a chance just get someone to take some more
emotion-19.gif

Sashabella

Rough_Rock
These rings are stunning. I also have small fingers so I can wear a smaller diamond and have it look massive.

Although I love big rocks, I''d take a better quality smaller stone anyday.

Your rings are beautiful. It''s not the size of the diamond - it''s about the man who gave it to you and the love & commitment it represents.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Here is my new ring, it is a .52ct RB set in a pave'' with a 4 prong halo bezel.

DSC01187_1.jpg

theinquisitor

Rough_Rock
mingagreen, those are the COOLEST!! I love the settings of both rings, and your e-ring is gorgeous. They''re so unusual; I love their style!

And Jessesgrl, that is absolutely deliciously YUM!

I love this thread, keep ''em coming!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Wow thank you inquisiter! I really like my rings too!! I love my new ring because it is unusual. Enjoying this thread too.
Lisa

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I have to say that I love this thread! I think all of the rings here are beautiful! Sweetpink, your set is one of my favorites. I also have a soft spot for less than 1 carat stones, when my husband and I were looking for rings that I liked I realized very quickly that I was more intrigued by the design of the rings than the size of their stones. That being said, I also love drooling over the bigger rings that are posted here too. My set is 0.52 G/VS2 center with 0.61 ctw G/VS2 side stones. The wedding band has 0.5 ctw of G/VS2 stones. Thanks again for this great thread!
36.gif

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
My picture didn''t get attached, although it said it did when I typed my post. Can anyone help?
If you want to ceck out my ring I did post in another thread called "Longtime lurker finally posting pics"
Sorry, I really wanted to put it here!
7.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
weddingset1.jpg

Here are your rings, jinx. If you are trying to post your pictures from your own files, you have to rename them so that they will post. You can also copy the properties from your photo that is already online and paste it into the spot it gives you when you click on the little mountain icon above. That''s how I copy photos that are already online.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I remember reading that Drew Barrymore's e-ring is a .50 carat. I haven't found any photos yet. Has anyone seen it?

Amyi, your tricolor is awesome. very Cartier!

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Patty, thank you so much for posting my pics! I really appreciate it.
36.gif

carolina

Rough_Rock
Here is my .78 RB in a simple Tiffany 6 prong setting.

Had to downsize photo a lot and I am not so hot w/ my digital camera...

eringpic.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2005 10:19:23 AM
Author: jinx3875
Patty, thank you so much for posting my pics! I really appreciate it.
36.gif
1.gif
My pleasure!

carolina

Rough_Rock
A close up one...

Please excuse the pics...just getting the hang of this!

My ring looks so plain by comparison to some of these amazing beauties:)

cropped.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results