shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of Leon's setting for my round 3.29 H VS2?

delight

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a nice combi and properly matched pears. I can already imagine them in the setting. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the stones together!! This is going to be a beautiful ring!!!!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I could have just posted the picture instead! :wink2:

img_5069.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks tweeter for sharing the photo of your pears. So helpful! The pears in my photo taper slightly less than yours and therefore slightly less pear-ish, if that makes any sense. That's what's off! They're still quite nice but maybe I'll check if there might be another pair to look at. Thanks again!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like your choice of plain setting. Personally I like fat chubby pears but it is difficult to compare when you do not have something, physically, next to the more narrow stones. Each shape will change the esthetic of the ring: the more narrow stones will show more definition between the central and sides and elongate the appearance EW orientation, while the chubbier stones will have a greater central presence...(IMHO) .

cheers--Sharon

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Funny, I do see what you mean...they seem chubbier at the tip. Pictures are so hard though!! I was sooooo worried about the one's Steven chose! I think it is worth it to ask for another set to compare, because you need to be happy with them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results