shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique river pearl pendants to hanging earrings

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Hi, thought the antique jewelry lovers would enjoy seeing this project.I have always loved pearls since they are my birth stone. The Old Mississippi river pearls always have so much character. I was at a large antique show and had seen the pendant with the pearl flower and diamond center. I kept a note of the booth. About a few hours later at another booth I saw the pendant with the sapphire center and thought it looked so familiar. I asked if I could borrow the pendant for a few minutes to compare them and sure enough they were a pretty good match! Now if you believe this one. The booth owners were ex husband and wife and had no clue either had a similar pendant!! We all had a good laugh and I bought both pieces and clipped the bale off of each one. bought myself a pair of small pearl studs at JC Penny and tada a 2.5 inch pair of fun funky earrings. I like the fact that they don't match exactly and wear them all the time.Plus I did not destroy the integrity of either pendant.

img_0037.jpg

img_1625.jpg

img_1627.jpg

img_0040.jpg

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Brilliant idea! Enjoy your new treasures.

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
Those are beautiful! I love it when people take jewelry pieces and transform them into something else :D

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Groucho and Diamondless!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results