color
clarity

#JOTW Mahenge spinel in it's new halo setting

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That looks divine! :love:

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

And yes Deb, I got some right hand shots, that was a challenge being my left hand is not the best with the camera.

I am enjoying the ring. I think of all the things I done, this is one of my favorite pieces. I have a lot of projects I want to do over, but this will not be one of them.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so pretty!!

And enjoy it now becuase in another couple months it will be BACK in the drawer again for a few years :lol: Kids are killer on pave.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1372210726|3472384 said:
It looks so pretty!!

And enjoy it now becuase in another couple months it will be BACK in the drawer again for a few years :lol: Kids are killer on pave.

I totally believe you Dreamer. I already have decided the ring is not coming to work! It will be a "date night" ring for awhile, whenever that starts again. It is one of the reasons I am waiting to upgrade my e-ring. I am thinking of doing pave, and figure now is not the best time....I am just glad my fingers have not swelled yet, and I can still wear all my rings!

On a different note. Just saw my ring on the homepage! What a nice complement!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I just saw this on the home page and had to click through...It's just perfection, I LOVE it! This is quite possibly my favorite ring on PS. I adore that color, dainty claw prongs and halo. :love: :lickout: Enjoy it!! :bigsmile:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Love that hot pink color! =)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Speechless! It's an incredibly outstanding ring!!! Just beautiful

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again!

Tammy, maybe when we are both not travel restricted, I can come to CA and we can have a GGT with the babies and the ring!

I took one more pic. Trying to make this my avitar. My spinel and sapphire. I figure they are nice pieces of jewelry to represent my boy/girl twins I am so looking forward to meeting in the near future.

spinelsapphire.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHHHHHH ........ ADORE !!!!!

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Yaaaay twins....how exciting! Your sapphire & the spinel....GORG & a beautiful "representation" of the twins. Congrats!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ltl, your new ring is just gorgeous! The spinel is so yummy & the setting compliments it beautifully. I love the pink & blue pic for your twins too! :love:

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is SO VERY pretty. I'm sure you will get ooohs and ahhs whenever you wear it. Congrats! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results