carat
color
clarity

#TBT OMG 4.15 carat natural light pink reset

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such exquisite taste!
How wonderful you get to enjoy such substantial colored diamonds that don't require a macro lens! :appl:

HisLovedrunkQueen

Rough_Rock
Your rings are SPECTACULAR!!! :love: :love: :love:

And the new setting is QUITE WINNING!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I LOOOOOVE the rose gold and the micro-pave pink diamond halo! REALLY brings out the pink in your light pink center! And it is truly SOOOOO MUCH MORE FLATTERING than the original setting. The first one just looked very impersonal to me, while the new one looks like it was created to be a genuine expression of you!!! Which is what I humbly believe every piece of jewelry a woman owns should be.

I did have a question though... What size is your ring finger? I'm in the process of designing my own light pink diamond ring right now and have been trying to decide on the size I'd like to have for the center stone.

THANK YOU SOOOO SO MUCH AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR LOVELY BEAUTIES WITH US!!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow :love:
I vote for this to be jewel of the week!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
HisLovedrunkQueen|1372651430|3475145 said:
Your rings are SPECTACULAR!!! :love: :love: :love:

And the new setting is QUITE WINNING!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I LOOOOOVE the rose gold and the micro-pave pink diamond halo! REALLY brings out the pink in your light pink center! And it is truly SOOOOO MUCH MORE FLATTERING than the original setting. The first one just looked very impersonal to me, while the new one looks like it was created to be a genuine expression of you!!! Which is what I humbly believe every piece of jewelry a woman owns should be.

I did have a question though... What size is your ring finger? I'm in the process of designing my own light pink diamond ring right now and have been trying to decide on the size I'd like to have for the center stone.

THANK YOU SOOOO SO MUCH AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR LOVELY BEAUTIES WITH US!!!

Thanks so much. I like this setting so much more too. The other setting was done by the dealer who bought me the stone. He does not have a good workshop as his main income is in the way of taking commissions. A lot of jewellers in India are not good with pink diamonds as their experience with them is very limited. Yellow diamonds are just picking up pace. Any other color is relatively unknown

My ring size is 4.5. I was honestly disappointed when I saw the stone in its original setting because it didn't look like it had even the slightest hint of pink despite what the cert said. Now it actually is unmistakably pink no matter what light conditions I look at it in. Doesn't photograph as pink as it looks in real life. I'm sure with the right setting, you will treasure your stone. Good luck with the search.

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. feel extremely lucky to own these babies. They are not very appreciated where I live coz people tend to think that its better to buy a big white diamond for the same money as its more visible and is brighter. I am so glad I can post them here and can get some positive feedback. Overwhelmed by the response. :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
ecf8503|1372511025|3474221 said:
Wow! That is so much more delicate and beautiful. Who made the new setting?

Thanks :D got the setting made by my family jeweller. He doesn't admit it but I think he outsourced it. Lol. Had to wait for three painfully long months but its soooo worth the wait. :lickout:

RoyalOak

Rough_Rock
These are so stunning. They must be the envy of your friends.
They suit your beautiful hand and the settings are perfect.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Love those!! :love: :love:

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
A fancy colored diamond girls dream.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results