shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT OMG 4.15 carat natural light pink reset

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hi all
Never did I think a proper setting would make so much difference in the brilliance and color of a stone. This is by far the best setting I got!! Soo happy!! I have posted this baby before when it was in a bulky wierd setting.
Its a 4.15 Gia natural light pink. Very good cut, polish and symmetry.

The new setting has two lines if really really tiny fancy pink diamonds around the main diamond. Set in rose gold. Hope you like it :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pear in its new setting! It definitely looks prettier than in the old one - just a little more delicate but that is making a huge difference. :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh...pink beauties!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I love them!!! They both look amazing on your beautiful hand!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Both of these are stunners!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jaw dropping!!! I am in awe of the 2 HUGE and gorgeous pink diamonds you own!! TWO!! WOW!! Totally jealous!! :wink2:

Your new setting is far more delicate and incredible than the original (which was beautiful to start with!) because it seems to suit your fine hands much better. The other appeared too bulky where as this one looks to be floating on your finger - much better proportioned when you see it on your hand!

IT IS GORGEOUS!! Ah.... enjoy!! :appl: :love: :appl:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is so much more delicate and beautiful. Who made the new setting?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, the new setting makes a world of difference. It's just stunning, looks perfect on your hand!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamonds are spectacular and the new setting does look much more delicate! :appl: :appl: :appl: I don't know if you are in the US, but we have a few pave master ring makers here who make the finest quality halo settings, for future reference.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new delicate halo makes such an improvement on the visual aspect of that stone - enjoy!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Its surprising how the settings are so similar but one really makes the pink stand out! Both your rings are gorgeous!
Pink...I love pink!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The delicacy is so much more appreciable with this reset. Nicely done!

cheers--Sharon

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys for all the nice things you had to say abt the ring. Here is the angle I like the best. While the setting is almost similar to the previous one, this one makes the center stone look a lot more pink. While the color is
Kind of confusing in the previous setting in real life, the pink color in this setting is unmistakable. Admire the stone so much more now!!

_7662.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1372514118|3474246 said:
Your diamonds are spectacular and the new setting does look much more delicate! :appl: :appl: :appl: I don't know if you are in the US, but we have a few pave master ring makers here who make the finest quality halo settings, for future reference.

:) the inspiration for this setting is from pricescope! I live in India and sending the stone all the way to the US for setting is a pain considering the not so organized/transparent customs department. But would love to have the option. However, I'm super happy with the setting and honestly didn't expect such good workmanship here considering that their experience in dealing with colored diamonds is near to none :)

whosurdaddy

Rough_Rock
Those are some AMAZING pink fancy shape diamonds you own! :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of your rings are spectacular! :appl: Wear them in good health!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The new setting is amazing!

Umm, I was at the PS GTG and a few of us went to Cartier, Fred Leighton, Graff, etc. and NONE of them had two stones like yours!! Wow! How amazingly lucky you are to own not one, but two masterpieces! Wear them in good health!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beyonce, is that you? Gorgeous rings! :wink2:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous diamonds and your new setting is perfect!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Speechless! Absolutely gorgeous rings! Thank you for sharing with us. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Beautiful rings!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never get tired of looking at your bling, IL! The pink looks wonderful in its new home - love the subtlety and delicacy of the diamonds. I'm also such a rose gold fan. So enjoy them

newfacets

Rough_Rock
All I can say is Wow! I too can never see enough of your gorgeous jewelry.
I love to dream...

Any chance you could post a photo of all your beautiful bobbles together?

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Those stones are phenomenal and I'm totally jealous. The new setting is stunning and looks great on your hand!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so much better!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
both look great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results