shape
carat
color
clarity

My first antique piece! Enamel, pearl & diamond flower!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
I'm very excited to present my very first piece of antique jewelry! I've been an antique lover my whole life and I finally pulled the trigger on a piece I couldn't pass by. It's technically a brooch, but I wrapped a chain around the pin and it sits perfectly as a pendant. The brooch is circa 1900, so I'm thinking it's either art nouveau or victorian. 14K with enamel, seed pearls set into the petals and a small 5 point diamond in the middle. What I'm most excited about is the fact that it's a signed piece by Krementz!

securedownload__1_.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful piece! :love: I love those little seed pearls!!!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I'd love to see a picture of you wearing it as a pendant. :)

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Here's a picture of me wearing it, please forgive the bad cell phone quality, but you can gauge the size :)

securedownload__3_.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really beautiful!

maga

Rough_Rock
Soooooooo beautiful!!!! Looks like Lalique pieces of art! I can imagine the dress that woukd go with it!:)

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondless that is gorgeous!!! I love the enamel pieces :love: I have a enamel flower very much like yours except mine has a pearl center and no pearl edge, there are some pics around here somewhere, I have not worn it on a chain like that but after seeing it I will have to try it, it looks lovely. They go well with pearls too. I just love the enamel on these pieces it has such a luminous quality. :love: Great find!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
artdecogirl|1371474446|3467293 said:
Diamondless that is gorgeous!!! I love the enamel pieces :love: I have a enamel flower very much like yours except mine has a pearl center and no pearl edge, there are some pics around here somewhere, I have not worn it on a chain like that but after seeing it I will have to try it, it looks lovely. They go well with pearls too. I just love the enamel on these pieces it has such a luminous quality. :love: Great find!

Thank you! Enamel pieces are some of my favorites! :D

Your flower is beautiful! I usually only see pansy flowers, and iridescent enamel is even rarer!

artdecogirl_enamel_brooch.jpg

Diamondless

Rough_Rock
Thank you tyty333 and maga :)

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting the neck shot, even more beautiful from that perspective!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: My first antique piece! Enamel, pearl & diamond flower!

That is truly stunning!!!! Great find.

Sparklepop

Rough_Rock
I just love it!!!! Looks beautiful on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results