shape
carat
color
clarity

Another oops, this will be "it" for a while!

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
I have always had a soft spot for vintagey wedding sets from the 40s, 50s, and 60s... I also love cluster type rings.
Here is a combo of a wedding set and cluster ring, I guess. Maybe it would be called an anniversary ring? It's 14k white with a 5.5mm center. I guess the total carat weight is about 1.5. I would really like to find one with larger diamonds! This will have to do for now!

Sorry the pics aren't the best. iPhone.

_7245.jpg

_7246.jpg

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple more...

_7247.jpg

_7248.jpg

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Looks big on your hand.

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. Not sure why I'm thinking its too small. Diamond shrinking syndrome is real. I used to laugh at it. Now I still laugh but am a believer! ;-)

I may just have to put them all in a safe deposit box for a few weeks... Then I'm sure they'll look plenty big to me after having naked fingers for so long!

I think I kind of know what is bothering me about the tiny diamonds - they are all full cuts and I so wish they were single cuts. I've always been an old cut gal and prefer chunkier flashes over the tiny splintery flashes that small full cut diamonds give off.

The ring was am by a company called Coronation. If anyone's heard of it I'd love to know more! I seems like the workmanship is very nice, like most of these vintage rings.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty! Very blingy for a vintage set!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it's beautiful!! I love the finger coverage, and it's so sparkly and blingy! Very pretty on your hand!

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! It's not really a set, just one ring with the look of three bands. I am thinking I like it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lucyruth|1371477649|3467326 said:
Thanks everyone! It's not really a set, just one ring with the look of three bands. I am thinking I like it.

Oh, I didn't realize that, I think that's a good thing - no ring spinning! That drives me crazy - I love it on you!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Don't put all your rings in the safe deposit box though - I find that when I do that, instead of curing DSS I end up wanting to buy something new, lol.

lucyruth

Shiny_Rock
Well that's what I do now when I *have* them all lol! Maybe when I get my one big solitaire reset I'll be satisfied for a while.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's lovely! Great find!! Hope that the DSS goes away...it really has terrific finger presence!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results