shape
carat
color
clarity

New earrings and a great deal you could get too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received these earrings yesterday. I have to say I was skeptical about how they would look but they had a lot of positive reviews so I decided to take a chance. I love them. Yesterday, I noticed that there was a promo code that would make them a even better buy, so I called them up and they credited me the difference.

I ordered them from Ross Simons.com. They are sterling with 20 points of diamonds. I have to say, these babies have some sparkle and are great everyday earring with a bit of vintage feel. They remind me of some of the really expensive designer earrings I have seen for 2K.

The cost: $112. Can you believe that. They also come in a pear shape and a rectangle shape. I went back and ordered the other two.

Here is the info: item numbers Round 281797, Teardrop 791302, Rectangle 791301. They are on clearance for $149.95 BUT until JUNE 10
if you use the promo code WEBSALE, it will reduce the price to 112. Such a deal. I do love me a deal. A weekend deal if you would like them. Ross Simons allows you to return if you don't like them once you get them, but I love mine.

I am sure the pic won't do them justice. I am horrible at this. I can't get an ear shot, I have to leave for the day, but I wanted to post this so if anyone would like to get them they have all the info. They are leverbacks by the way. They are a little bit longer than I would usually wear but really pretty on.

img_0863.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, I just noticed that this morning they marked down the earrings to. 112.46 and you wont need the coupon code!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for this! I am looking for some inexpensive diamond drops for everyday, as I don't want to wear my really expensive stuff everyday for years on end.

Can you post some earshots? I'd also be interested to see what they look like from the front. I find leverbacks can look a bit odd from the front, especially if the leverback is very long, and it looks like it is, from this photo. I'd be interested in the teardrop ones, but seeing yours on the ear would give a good idea too.

I see they have positive reviews online. From your pic, I would never have guessed that they are silver, Ross Simons, $112!

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
There are virtual ear shots on the website. I looked at the pear shapes and they're really cute, but the leverback style looks odd.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I saw those, but the Ross Simons images aren't any good. They're dark grey, for a start, and only show one angle. If luv can be persuaded into ear shots...pretty please...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I just got back and I was able to get one photo that was half way decent. Let's see how it looks once it's posted. No guarantees! They really do look a bit sparklier in real life than the photos. The lever back is a bit different and longer, but I like them. They are not heavy.

img_986.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I consider that Beverly K earrings are over 2 grand I am way ok with these!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Looks so nice on you!!!! :appl:

How do they look from front-on? I've got leverbacks and I think they look better from the side, and these are quite a bit bigger than mine so I'm skeptical as to how they would look on me front the front, although I like the teardrop ones. They also have heart-shaped ones for $96!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic on you!!! So, so tempted...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have a little bit of movement in them because of the longer lever back, so the position will not be fixed like it would on a shorter earring. I dont think you can go wrong. I like the movement becaue you get more sparkle. I usually wear a small earring, but I like these.

I havent seen the heart shaped one. The best deals I have ever got on jewelry I got from Ross Simons clearance sales, and there are a few pieces that I wished I would have bought over the years. I have a 14K bypass toe ring that I have worn for probably 6 years. I paid 20 bucks for it. A couple of years ago they had a green turquiose bracelet with peridot and it sold out before I got it. I still look for it. Darn!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I love your signature line- that is me every single night! When I take that first sip in the morning I feel like I am transported to heaven. Sigh.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The second I saw them I thought of BK! They look great on you! Thanks for letting us know about the great deal!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1370743790|3461876 said:
Junebug, I love your signature line- that is me every single night! When I take that first sip in the morning I feel like I am transported to heaven. Sigh.

Ah, a kindred spirit, someone who gets it lol! There are days when coffee makes life worth living :cheeky: This line was in one of those ecards that somehow get posted on my FB page and I thought it went pretty well with my coffee-drinking dude!

I just checked out the earrings, and I like the round shape the best - gah, if I just didn't just buy a stacker eternity band I would go for these - but then again, they're so reasonable :devil: :naughty: Where's Enerchi when you need her?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful! Good find.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1370745939|3461890 said:
luv2sparkle|1370743790|3461876 said:

Ah, a kindred spirit, someone who gets it lol! There are days when coffee makes life worth living :cheeky: This line was in one of those ecards that somehow get posted on my FB page and I thought it went pretty well with my coffee-drinking dude!

I just checked out the earrings, and I like the round shape the best - gah, if I just didn't just buy a stacker eternity band I would go for these - but then again, they're so reasonable :devil: :naughty: Where's Enerchi when you need her?

I will sub in for Enerchi~ It is a deal that won't last much longer~thinking of yourself as saving at least $1900.00 because now you won't "need" Beverly K earrings. When you calculate the cost per wear they are practically free. If you waited past the 10th they would cost fifty bucks more...how am I doing?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: You know what, you're pretty good in a pinch!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
$112!!!!!!! Dang!!! They look beautiful and 5x what you paid!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just looking at Dimend Scaasi's English collection earrings, and I think if I can find a jeweler who works with sterling, I think I could have these leverbacks made smaller. It is only the curve on the top that gives them the length. Then they would be even closer to the dimend scaasi ones I have been longing for for years. Hmmmm....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results