shape
carat
color
clarity

More Colombian candy

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys

Adding 3 pics. Two of those belong to my sister. The center stone is a 46 carat certified Colombian emerald with insignificant oil treatment. It's set inverted surrounded by new diamonds cut in old style. And the chain has pear diamonds. Half carat each. Fell in love with it the minute I saw it and couldn't resist posting it as I knew you guys would appreciate it. The emerald has a beautiful sea green color to it and the necklace is very stylish and elegant. I'm also posting another pic of my emerald. Posted that in this forum before but thought this is a good shot. It's 74 carats certified triangle shape emerald. With minor to moderate oil treatment.

Hope you like. Just bought earrings too and waiting for them to be set. Will post soon :)))

_5038.jpg

_5039.jpg

_5040.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, is that gorgeous. :shock: :shock: :shock:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Speechless!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow more amazing stones! :love: Get the feeling you ladies have more than chump change lying about... :naughty:

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! More pictures please! They are Beautiful! =)
~Justin

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You MUST take extremely close up macro pictures please! Fill up the screen with only the emerald so that we may drown in our green envy (and drool).

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Guys, thanks for taking the time to appreciate the beauties . Here are more pics as requested. Did th best I could with the iPhone. However my sister's is Locked away in a safe and can't get any pics at this time :(

_5105.jpg

_5106.jpg

_5107.jpg

_5108.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing. My favorite is the square emerald, kite-set. It has that beautiful bluish green color.

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is "WOW!". They are beautiful pieces!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :shock: :shock:

HOLY COW!!! Wow - you have some of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen!! Both of these gorgeous necklaces leave me.... speechless!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I think I just fell out of my chair ... yep, I did. Those are gorgeous! I hope you both get to wear these a lot. I would just wear them around the house vacuuming!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both stunning. I can't get over the half carat diamonds on your sister's necklace - for many, that would be the necklace right there, but then there is an amazing emerald to boot! Really enchanting. One question - how do they compare colorwise? I ask because in some of the photos, your pendant looks more bluish green and your sister's more pure green but it could be just the photos. In any case, I would be curious to know if there is a noticeable difference, as I am sure they are both considered collector/museum quality.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
woweeeee! :love: :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Sorry about the late reply. Both the stones have similar shades of green but mine is slightly darker. They both look different in different light settings. In sunlight they look pure green but in yellow home light setting they look bluish green. Can't stop looking at them coz I'm hell bent on figuring the color out myself but I don't think I'm any closer to figuring it out than I was when I posted those :-o great problem to have though :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IL: thanks for your response. Gah, I would love to see them in person!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh wow... what a pieces of bling! Gorgeous emerald!!! Envious!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Must cost the same price as a house!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I come play in your jewelry box?

(And maybe I'm just a weirdo, but the thread title made me think of drugs. Lol.)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What magnificent emeralds! :appl: Thank you for posting the pictures.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
......and what fortune 500 company do you own? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Killer stone...must be 6 figures no doubt. Thanks for the pics. Got anymore info about it?

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
oh yea..is your sister married by the way :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barrett|1369260159|3452088 said:
oh yea..is your sister married by the way :naughty:

Barrett, Barrett, Barrett! What are we going to do with you?!! Keep it up, and we'll have to start the soft ****...er, I meant romance novel - back up. Why, Enerchi and I were just talking about that very thing earlier today... :naughty: :Up_to_something:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is some major green.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results