carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 3.9 carat fanpurplish pink and 4.15 carat natural light pink

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Re: 3.9 carat fanpurplish pink and 4.15 carat natural light

HotPozzum|1343390659|3241258 said:
Are you secretly Beyonce??? Trying to imagine who could afford such amazing beautiful diamonds! :love:

:lol: wish i were her so i can have jayZ on my finger too :naughty:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

armywife13|1343418565|3241507 said:
SparklyOEC|1343413440|3241462 said:
Stunning rings. In fact, I didn't think you could top the OEC stunner you have, but you did. :love:
This! Speaking of th OEC...any chance we could see a few more pictures of it? I adore that ring! (as well as all of your rings!)

Congratulations on the new purplish punk radiant, it's a show stopper! :love: :love: :love:

armywife, thanks a lot. cant stop looking at it. soooo pretty in real life. crushed pink ice :) will try to get more pics of the oec. i dont own a good camera but will try to do the best i can :D

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

ariel144|1343450693|3241866 said:
Hope you live at Fort Knox...LOL! Oh the bling for sure...that pink radiant...where's your OEC? Nice collection of beautiful rings! Thanks for posting the eye candy.

ariel, my oec is on vacation and the pink has got my complete attention now :lol: will try to bring oec back and get some pics :bigsmile:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

thanks a lot guys!!! my husband is ;( coz the pink is getting all the attention :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

i think you better check the GIA reports,b/c these 2 pink diamonds looks bigger than 3.90ct and 4.15ct.. :bigsmile:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning! :love:

When can I come and play in your jewellery box?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Love the radiant, wow!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

charleston1|1343432121|3241674 said:
WOW holy mother of BLING :love: :love: :love: Those are gorgeous rings....they are absolutely stunning. I am sure they are both custom made; can you give any details on the process or who made them? LOVE LOVE LOVE them. If you have any more pictures, please for the love of bling, post them!!! :appl:

Charleston,

I got the pear ring last year from the hongkong jewelry show and the radiant from the las Vegas jewelry show this year at the end of June/beginning of July. My jeweler travels to all these shows and when ever I need something I ask him to look out for it. Some times it takes a few months but the pink radiant only took a week to find and finalize.

He has sent me pictures and certs of other stones but the radiant was the most reasonably priced stone and also it had the best hue and saturation. The stone was already put on hold by someone from china hence there was a bidding war :evil: anyway my jeweler managed to get it for me and I coudnt be happier. I like the hint of visible purple In the stone and soon realized that I like the c
Hue of purplish pink better than solid pink. The stone was already set in that ring.. They just resized it for me.

The pear was made by my jeweler as he got the lose stone for me. I was slightly disappointed as I was expecting to see mire color but the hint of pink is unmistakable and eventually I managed to fall in love with that ring too :appl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock

Icelover, your baby Taco is so cute, that's no goat! :lol:

Thanks for the story of how you come to own these beautiful pink diamonds. Stunning :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is what dreams are made of! hehe :cheeky: :love: :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Icelover I have been looking at all of your photos, including the OEC upgrade, but I can't figure out what to say - the beauty of your jewels has left me speechless. :shock: :love: You have gorgeous hands as well. Wear it all in good health!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Spectacular, beautiful rings! :love: Enjoy them in the best of health and happiness!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Absolutely spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love: Thank you for sharing your jewels with us!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock

I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless. And drooling. And blinded. And a little dizzy. And turning green with envy.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock

Absolutely amazing!!! :love:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

BEAUTIFUL!!!

peasypeas

Rough_Rock

SO gorgeous that pink is STUNNING your hands are so pretty too LOL you should be a hand model!
enjoy and wear them proudly!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning!!! :love:

diamonds8462

Rough_Rock
Trade

I love them both. I have a lose stone and we're trying to design a setting for the cushion cut pink diamond but I am having a difficult time on this one. I was told that you should set the pink diamond in rose gold to show off the color better. Your pear shape seems to have a pink diamond halo around it but it's hard to tell from your pics. Would you happen to have a photo from a camera other than the iPhone? One the other hand the other stone looks very pink with the white diamonds around it. One appears to be raised up much more than the other but I cannot tell from the pictures. I'd love to see more pics and learn more about whether or not you have rose gold in either of your settings.
My husband likes single stones however because it's such a rare stone I don't want anyone thinking it's a pink topaz or pink sapphire or whatever else there might be in semi precious stones. They are both beautiful. Is either of your stones "deeper" in the belly? Mine is but I think it looks much smaller than it is.... let me know if you can post close pics etc... thanks

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade

What a stunning diamond!!! So Beautiful!!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

Completely and totally fabulous!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

Hello there. Sorry I didn't check your post earlier hence the delay in response. Both the stones are set in Rose gold with a rose gold cup under them. The pear I'd complete rose gold with a white diamond halo. I can't post more pics at this time coz I'm getting it reset. I saw the stone outside the setting and believe me the rose gold makes a while lot of difference.

The radiant is a deeper pink. While the pear is certified as natural light pink by GIA the radiant is certified as fancy purplish pink and hence the visible difference in shades. The radiant had pink gold prongs and pink gold basket but the halo and the band is white gold. Will post more picture day after. Pls feel free to ask any more questions you have. Would love to see pics of your stone too.

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

diamonds8462|1365059382|3419971 said:
I love them both. I have a lose stone and we're trying to design a setting for the cushion cut pink diamond but I am having a difficult time on this one. I was told that you should set the pink diamond in rose gold to show off the color better. Your pear shape seems to have a pink diamond halo around it but it's hard to tell from your pics. Would you happen to have a photo from a camera other than the iPhone? One the other hand the other stone looks very pink with the white diamonds around it. One appears to be raised up much more than the other but I cannot tell from the pictures. I'd love to see more pics and learn more about whether or not you have rose gold in either of your settings.
My husband likes single stones however because it's such a rare stone I don't want anyone thinking it's a pink topaz or pink sapphire or whatever else there might be in semi precious stones. They are both beautiful. Is either of your stones "deeper" in the belly? Mine is but I think it looks much smaller than it is.... let me know if you can post close pics etc... thanks

Hello there. Sorry I didn't check your post earlier hence the delay in response. Both the stones are set in Rose gold with a rose gold cup under them. The pear I'd complete rose gold with a white diamond halo. I can't post more pics at this time coz I'm getting it reset. I saw the stone outside the setting and believe me the rose gold makes a while lot of difference.

The radiant is a deeper pink. While the pear is certified as natural light pink by GIA the radiant is certified as fancy purplish pink and hence the visible difference in shades. The radiant had pink gold prongs and pink gold basket but the halo and the band is white gold. Will post more picture day after. Pls feel free to ask any more questions you have. Would love to see pics of your stone too.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love:

Looooooove your rings!!

Diamondless

Rough_Rock

Holy Moley those are some beautiful rings! I love colored diamonds :love:

DevinG

Rough_Rock

OMGoodness!!!! Look at all that yummy bling!! Very Very Very Very Very beautiful!! :bigsmile:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Icelover - THANKS for coming back with an update! Sometimes people comment an an older thread like yours and it just drifts off into the stratosphere! Good to know what's happening with your jewels!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

Dang girl, I thought I had my husband wrapped around my finger... but clearly yours is better trained. LOL :lol:

Your collection is simply amazing, TDF actually! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results