shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1.02 tcw IDJ Diamond Studs

Person24

Shiny_Rock
I posted last Friday in the RockyTalky forum asking for help finding matching diamond studs on a budget. My biggest concern was being able to find bright stones that were very "shiny". Sarahbear621 recommended IDJ. I went with IDJ and I am very happy. I ended up with two GIA Triple Excellent stones. They are both .51 ct. One is E and one is F. Both are I1. One of the stones is completely eyeclean to me the other one does have an inclusion I can see but don't mind it since the stone is so bright and sparkly I don't think you can see it from a normal standing distance at all. I can't believe I have them already! So fast! Attached are some pictures. No ear shots yet. Have to wait for the husband to help me out with that!

Edited- To note that these photos were taken with my iPhone so they really don't even do the diamonds justice.

_6380.jpg

_6381.jpg

_6382.jpg

_6383.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
They look very nice... go grab that hubby of yours and get some ear shots! :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
They look so nice and bright! And a wonderful size. Congrats! I hope you love them as much as I love my studs - they're by far my favorite piece.

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Classic and beautiful - congratulations!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, they're lovely!! Great size too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
EAR shots!! EAR shots!! EAR shots!!!

but I digress....

Nice size!! Great colour and they look beautiful! IDJ does a great job working within a budget and making clients happy!!

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments! Ear shot. Again, with iPhone so you can't see the diamond that well.

_6422.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: Great size, and so white and sparkly - they look lovely on you!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Such a nice size! They look great in your earshot. I just ordered a 1 ctw pair of studs so I'm excited to see how large yours look :))
Enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! A really lovely size on your ear too :appl:

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, the studs are stunning!!! It's small but it's gorgeous and elegant!!! Love it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results