shape
carat
color
clarity

FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Photos

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Re: FlyGirl, BabyNurse, PinkJewel & others who asked for Pho

Which seems to have been immediately removed from the website.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

bsomlo I think you really, really scored :appl: congratulations on the Hanadamas :love: . 26 is a wonderful length.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl, I appreciate the vote of confidence. I truly didn't go onto the Mother's Day sale page intending to buy such a magnificent necklace, but...

All my pearl necklaces are short -- I have a triple strand of multi-color that DH bought for me in Hong Kong with a really pretty clasp (gold butterfly with diamonds) which is my favorite. It's 14', 15' and 16'. So quite short (but not a choker.)

I don't know, something just grabbed me today!

As my just-turned-18 year old son keeps exclaiming, YOLO!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow...26" Hanadama strand? Please post pictures. I'd love to see how it looks IRL.

I've been noticing things disappearing off PP's website at a good clip. They won't have any inventory left soon :bigsmile:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

bsomlo|1367009147|3435178 said:
I can not even believe I am typing this -- but I bought the 26 inch Hanadama!

How exciting bsomlo :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: What size mm did you get? Please post pics!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Photos! We need photos... :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love Love LOVE a 26 inch pearl necklace and can't wait to see yours! congrats! :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl|1366749843|3433134 said:
Hisano was able to knot my golden free form baroque strands yesterday, and they were photographed today. :love: :appl:

I think that they look amazing. So excited!

Many thanks to 4Ranch Girl, Nacrelover, Jeremy, Hisano, Jeremy's supplier and photographer, and anyone else involved in this project.
They're here!!! :appl:

Beautiful pearls. I love, love, love the shapes. Very shiny. They are a gorgeous light gold and also look rather silvery to me. 4Ranch Girl made a great choice. Thank you, again, everyone.

I feel like a very important lady when I am wearing these beauties. They didn't leave my neck today at all. :cheeky:

goldens_4894.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

I am so happy and relieved you love them. They look perfect for and on you. Enoy these beautiful pearls. Hope you have somewhere special to wear them tonight. :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1367548040|3439272 said:
I am so happy and relieved you love them. They look perfect for and on you. Enoy these beautiful pearls. Hope you have somewhere special to wear them tonight. :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:
Thank you. Yes, we generally eat out on Thursday evenings, and my husband said we couldn't go to our regular pizza joint with me wearing these pearls. Instead, we went to the very nice restaurant that we go to each wedding anniversary. :bigsmile:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

not only are they gorgeous, they look great on you!
congrats.....and I think you can wear those anywhere you dang well please!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl I am so excited for you! Those strands are absolutely gorgeous! That was so sweet of your hubby to take you to a special dinner. Thumbs up to what movie zombie said...next week the pearls should go for pizza :loopy:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Flygirl, WOW! Love the double golden strand you just received. The are just beautiful and look so great on your neck. I really like how the light hits all the angles of the baroque pearls. I hope you reach for these pearls often. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

those look gorgeous around your neck- beautiful choice!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, those look absolutely amazing! Love the color, the shape, the size, and the fact that it's a double strand :love: :love: . Yummy! The yellow color really stands out-- it must be difficult to find such saturated golden SS.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Thank you MZ, LitGeek, NacreLover, pinkjewel, and baby nurse. :))

These pearls are my very favorite shapes, not round, not oval, not too pointy and wierd, but just right. And, I haven't met a golden yet, light, medium or dark, that hasn't looked great on me. Must be something about the South Sea golden yellow color. The double strand (actually two separate strands, so they can be worn separately) is what really makes this piece so luxe.

I was watching CNN last night when a female politician came on, wearing a double strand of white, rather free formy drops, and I had to say, I liked mine better. :bigsmile: So, I'm all ready for prime time, should that ever happen. :twirl:

K9

Brilliant_Rock

I have been intently watching this thread!! :love: :love: :love: FlyGirl... those goldens look amazing on you!!! LOVE the soft buttery color!

naria

Shiny_Rock

So pretty. Glad to hear you have your politician strands prepped. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results