clarity

4.5 and 6.5 carat untreated Burmese rubies

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
whoops. Wrong place.

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Yes I am from Hyderabad. Best wishes with your wedding! Are you from Hyderabad as well or is your fiancé from here? Would live to meet up. Not sure how that works with PS though. Can we share personal email here?

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alice, yes I meant 10 pointers. Got the stones from two different jewellers based in Hyderabad. Let me know if you are still interested to find out about them. Both of them are amazing but they don't have any online biz or presence outside the state.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are just amazing Icelover! I'm totally in awe of your collection!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
HOLY MOLY!!

It is my DREAM to own something like that! The red is just gorgeous! WOWZA!! Were these to celebrate a special occasion? Do you mind sharing where you found the rubies? I would looove to ring a nice one to make a pendant too!! Congrats on such beautiful pieces!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shame on me for missing this thread :oops:
Your rubies are beautiful :love:

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful..just wonderful

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, you have the most spectacular jewels I have ever seen once person own. :o :appl: These are incredible as are all your gorgeous pieces!

JewelPhenom

Rough_Rock
Icelover|1365007321|3419395 said:
Thanks so much guys :) rubies are my new favs.... posting pictures of the beads as well. They are 898 carats to be exact. Certified as unheated intense red Burmese ruby beads from mogok mines. Hope you like them :)

Such beautiful attention to even the clasp. I am creating a necklace/or pendant and my take away is to ensure the piece is attractive from every angle, including the back.

JewelPhenom

Rough_Rock
Icelover|1365439965|3422641 said:
I came across a pair of unheated burmese. 19 carats total weight. But not sure coz they are dark purple in color. Don't qualify for sapphires but almost there. Price is not too bad. Been impossible to find a pair that size (even smaller). Looking for two years now and I'm specific about the heat treatment.

Have you found a matching pair yet?

pgilbert

Rough_Rock
Hi Icelover,

Can you please share me the contact of the two vendors in Hyderabad.Actually im looking for natural unheated Burma Rubies,but not sure whom i can rely upon in Hyderabad.Thank you in advance ;-)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous pieces. This thread made me laugh with all the fainting but I can see why!

meladori

Rough_Rock
these are beautiful! my dream stones as well. where did you find them?

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad somebody bumped this thread, because I don't think I was even on Pricescope when they first showed up. OMG indeed! These may be the best things I have seen on the forum, as far as rubies go. Oddly, someone just asked about Christian Dunaigre certification just now, which is what I see you have. Good for you and wear them in good health.

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Still waiting on the story of the hunt. One does not just walk into a store to buy those. Unless the storekeeper did the hunting but somebody has a story worth hearing.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Looks like the post is from 2014. Icelover, are you still here?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results