shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready for another Perth G2G?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1365082274|3420053 said:
Thats two votes for the Esplanade in Freo and three votes for indifference. So the Esplanade it is. I will call and make the booking tomorrow for 8 people on Sunday 14th. High tea is served between 3-5pm at the Esplanade.

Good work, Chel - I shall be there with bells on. :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1365082681|3420057 said:
chel180|1365082274|3420053 said:
Thats two votes for the Esplanade in Freo and three votes for indifference. So the Esplanade it is. I will call and make the booking tomorrow for 8 people on Sunday 14th. High tea is served between 3-5pm at the Esplanade.

Good work, Chel - I shall be there with bells on. :))

I hope that means poppy!!!! I miss her and your cushion with no name!

I will be there, too!! Yay! Yes, i am still at work!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
By the way is arjunajane, still in Perth? I would love to play in her colored stone gem box!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Right reservation made at The Esplanade. 3.15 on Sunday.

I had to give a deposit of $10 per head which I put on my credit card. We have until Monday lunchtime to make any 'free' cancellations to the booking. After that we're charged. So if anyone needs to cancel then please let me know asap and by Monday lunchtime.

That said, if anyone else extra wants to join later I'm sure they'll let us add to the booking if they have the room.

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for organising the day Chel. I think it's weird they make you put a deposit down.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
How much is it BTW? (Just so I have the right cash for you Chel)

I've found that it's not that unusual for large group bookings or for high tea to need to make a deposit. Rochelle Adonis requires a 50% deposit! Maybe it's a Perth thing?

I asked the hubs 'permission' and we are good to go! Think I might bring him so he can drive and I'll send him to little creatures for the afternoon. :bigsmile:

What time is the sitting?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hot. Will you still be needing the +1?

The other place is south perth also wanted a deposit so it's no big deal. Will post the high tea advert when I'm on the computer later then we'll all know what to expect.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yep! She is very keen to come. :appl: that means more sparklies to share! :bigsmile:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As requested :)

esplande_high_tea.jpg

high_tea_menu_esplanade.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No problem HOT. I had made a mental note to post those detailed, then promptly forgot.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
thanx for posting and organising.

Cant wait for the catch up this sunday!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Right I have two request if any of you can help me.

Firstly, for the foster pups I am desperately in need of newspaper. If anyone can save or collect some for me I would be ever so grateful. I'm going thru one western Australian or four free newspapers a day!

Secondly, I am in the process of choosing an eternity/wedding band to go with my new solitaire but I haven't found anything I like with it yet. Locally there isn't much thats well made and its a bit costly to order and return to the states on a whim. So if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see some more, nicer ones in the flesh.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I can help with newspaper! No help with the eternity ring though sorry..

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
Hey Chel I don't have any newspaper to spare atm but ill see what i can do between now and Sunday. I'll be bringing my 2 eternitys for you to try on. I've got a 1ct channel and a 2ct shared prong which will hopefully help you. I have to say that you have some super dooper cute puppies to look after and Im really looking forward to Sunday.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks HOT. At this point in the week I'm more desperate for the paper!

CBL. Ooo, thanks, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm gonna have a hunt thru your topics now to see if I can get a jump on the pretties I will see on Sunday! :naughty:

Glam & Lara> Are well still seeing you on Sunday?

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
chel180|1365732536|3425197 said:
Glam & Lara> Are well still seeing you on Sunday?

Hiya Chel! yes, i am still coming. :twirl: Sorry i can't help with newspaper. I didn't even realise anyone got newspapers anymore! Altho, thinking about it, maybe work will have some?? i will check and bring them if I can! I love your puppies!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1365645509|3424471 said:
Right I have two request if any of you can help me.

Firstly, for the foster pups I am desperately in need of newspaper. If anyone can save or collect some for me I would be ever so grateful. I'm going thru one western Australian or four free newspapers a day!

Secondly, I am in the process of choosing an eternity/wedding band to go with my new solitaire but I haven't found anything I like with it yet. Locally there isn't much thats well made and its a bit costly to order and return to the states on a whim. So if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see some more, nicer ones in the flesh.

CrazyBirdLady said:
Hey Chel I don't have any newspaper to spare atm but ill see what i can do between now and Sunday. I'll be bringing my 2 eternitys for you to try on. I've got a 1ct channel and a 2ct shared prong which will hopefully help you. I have to say that you have some super dooper cute puppies to look after and Im really looking forward to Sunday.

that sounds great as well, as i am in the zone for one as well! time to play!!!!!

i will try and get papers for you, i have just moved so the paper are all scrunched up. would that be ok? it nay take up too much room for your car?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for the pledges of newspaper! You can't believe how much I get thru each day.

Greg- thanks for the offer but I need it to be flat-ish cause I use it to line the floors.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow....and all the bling. Must remember to wash my rings tonight! Sparkles and puppies really don't mix.

BTW the table is reserved under the name 'Pricescope' at 3.15pm. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you take some happy snaps of your blingage tomorrow so that I can sit here in Brisbane (currently pouring rain) and I and everyone else at can vicariously sit back and admire :naughty:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Just popping in to say have fab time everyone!!! If possible make arrangements for the next one today, so I have something to look forward too!! :tongue:

Looking forward to your updates. Oh and remember and take lots of pictures. I think we forgot to do that last time. :-o :bigsmile:

:wavey:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I'm here v early, so sitting in the Promenade Lounge Bar in case anyone else planned their journey this poorly. :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
What a great afternoon catching up with fellow PSer! Unfortunately we were a bit slow with the cameras! We took photos on the high tea, though!

Sorry, but I didn't and i dont think any others did either, take ANY photos of the blings! Oops! We just need to nominate someone to be the photographer!! But- we did talk a lot, so much so, the head waitress/ matre'd was giving us the evil eye to pay our bill so that they could set up for the dinner crowd!!!

Thanx Chel for organizing!

Edited to remove photo. Even after careful editing. Sorry, Chel.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer, I wanted to drool at Gingers cushion!!!! Hope you had fun.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was lovely to catch up with everyone and chat bling for the afternoon. And thanks to everyone for the newspaper!

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
I'm really late to reply but I wanted to say it was lovely to meet everyone. And thank you Chel for making the day happen

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results