shape
carat
color
clarity

4.5 and 6.5 carat untreated Burmese rubies

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hey there. I am sooooo excited about these stones. After searching for ever for a matching pair for earrings I had to settle for two stones of different weights coz it proved to be impossible to find similar stones since I was specific that I wanted intense red color certified and untreated. I didnt give up though. Just paused a bit :))

Anyway the ring has a 4.5 carat intense red mogok mine Burmese ruby. No heat treatment.
The stone in the pendant is 6.5 carats with same certification as the other stone. The surrounding diamonds are 10 cents each. Absolutely love the color and transparency and the fiery red flashes they throw. Cannot capture the color and the beauty in the iPhone. Tried my best and no comparison in real life.

Love them. I have certified Burmese ruby beads too but not sure if anyone would be interested in seeing them...

_5041.jpg

_5042.jpg

_5043.jpg

_5044.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
More..

_5045.jpg

_5046.jpg

_5047.jpg

_5048.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
One of the certs

_5049.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Thump* :-o :love: :-o :love: :-o :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are my smelling salts, I just passed out. :love:

And yes, I want to see your Burmese ruby beads too.

hero_faints_2.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular!!!!!

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very, very nice!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
INCREDIBLE!!! Such beautiful rubies, Icelover!! thanks for posting these pics---- they really glow on your hand and neck!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!!!! :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow!!!! Beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

There are not enough hours in the day to drool over your spectacular collection. Nothing short of amazing! Very regal! :love:

cheers--Sharon

D

Deactivated member 42515

I feel faint. Weak at the knees! My heart is racing!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much guys :) rubies are my new favs. Can't stop looking at them. Catch myself staring at them even when I'm at work and people are talking to me :) posting pictures of the beads as well. They are 898 carats to be exact. Certified as unheated intense red Burmese ruby beads from mogok mines. Hope you like them :) they sparkle in the sun light like they are spangled. Can't explain. Will try to get more pics in the sun for you tomorrow.

_5109.jpg

_5110.jpg

_5111.jpg

_5112.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Those are so beautiful!! There are no words I can find to say.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:o :love:

umm what do you do for a living and how do I get a job like that?

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
More beautiful jewellery...I'm lost for words! :-o

Oh, apart from, 'I want to come play in your jewellery box too, along with the rest of PS I expect!!' :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oxygen tank, please! They're all breathtaking & beautifully set too. I LOVE the diamond spacers on the necklace -- that gorgeous thing even looks good with a t-shirt! Pick me up off the floor. Thank you for letting us get a look at them -- must be a joy to wear.

--- Laurie

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!! Those are my dream stones!!!! I'm falling off my chair.
Where does somebody find stones like that? Can you tell us the story?
They are both so amazing.. the size.. the color.. the setting.
Wow!!! Congrats! :love: :appl: :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Back and back and back again. I can't stop staring at your rubies. They are like the rubies of my dreams. More than dreams! Its like other worldly!!!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
...and they look EVEN bigger on your long slender fingers. Breathtaking!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I'm dying here. Oh! My! Goodness! :o
They are superlatively beautiful. I'm so glad you wear them and enjoy them so much. You could wear a potato sack with those and no one would notice.
I love that bead necklace too. :love: Very beautiful!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Just like TL, I think I'm gonna pass out too :cheeky:
faint.gif

That 6.5 ct unheated Ruby's such a heart pounding bling :love:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Daaaaaaaaaaang girl. Those are spectacular. The bead necklace too is gorgeous in an understated way. Thank you for sharing! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I'm back!!!! Here I am to look at the same pictures over and over again!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much guys. Still can't stop looking at em :lickout: glad you are appreciating them. Not a lot of people where I live are knowledgeable about rubies. For them they might as well be glass filled Africans. :o

I came across a pair of unheated burmese. 19 carats total weight. But not sure coz they are dark purple in color. Don't qualify for sapphires but almost there. Price is not too bad. Been impossible to find a pair that size (even smaller). Looking for two years now and I'm specific about the heat treatment.

Do you think purple is an attractive color? I'm confused. Don't have pic to add :((

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
INCREDIBLE :love: :cheeky: :love: :love:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Omg! what gorgeous rubies! As amazing as the rings are I'm really drawn to the necklace because it's so unusual. And I like it with the T-shirt :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover|1365439965|3422641 said:
I came across a pair of unheated burmese. 19 carats total weight. But not sure coz they are dark purple in color. Don't qualify for sapphires but almost there. Price is not too bad. Been impossible to find a pair that size (even smaller). Looking for two years now and I'm specific about the heat treatment. Do you think purple is an attractive color? I'm confused. Don't have pic to add :((

Personal choice; if you like purple and those stones in particular, then get them. If not, don't. Don't buy them just because someone else says they are attractive because not everyone likes the same thing.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i dont suppose you live in hyderabad??? I'm getting married there in August and would LOVE to meet your rubies. and you but mostly your rubies :razz: enjoy them they are beautiful :)

in regards to purple there are so many different shades of purple so its whether or not that shade appeals to you. show us a picture if you get one

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful set! Do you mind sharing your vendor? Did you mean 10 point instead of 10 cents for a diamond size? :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results