shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help/princess cut on a budget for a friend.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

This may be near impossible…but if anyone enjoys the thrill of the hunt, I need help! =)

My friend's engagement ring broke and she's looking to replace it with a princess cut and a specific style of e-ring, But their total budget is $3,000.00.

She is a nurse and does not want a large stone, she also has small hands…so something on a smaller scale than the 'PS' standard is just fine.

But the diamond should be eye clean, under a carat, does not have to be certified…

The setting itself may be more of a challenge…they like the channel set 'bridge' look, with the stones that are set all the way under the main diamond. Does not have to be an eternity style all around the back, but just under the main stone on top.

Since I've never looked for princess cuts, I have no idea what to look for! There is a ring listing on the Bistro that may be something she'd consider, but it is at the very top of their price range and I'm not sure if she would like the current setting and am not sure if the price is worth it, for the diamond alone (if she wants to change the setting).

Any takers on this challenge? Thanks in advance!!! :wavey:

sakari_8

Shiny_Rock

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link, but that is going to be out of their budget.

She has to stay at $3k for the stone and ring, total.

I actually found the exact setting with a .75 diamond on e-bay, but it is a ring size 7 - she needs a 4.75 - I have no idea if it can be sized down to fit her…waiting on the seller to reply.

Here is a link to the style of setting she is looking for, but she wants white gold (I don't want to post the actual listing to the ring she may bid on)…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290768189437?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results