carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
PintoBean|1363748013|3409210 said:
Thanks for the pressure, Rosebloom! :errrr: I mean push to post! :bigsmile:

I actually added and received off our wedding registry an ollo clip for the sole purpose of taking and posting pictures of bling, but work has been so unhealthily all consuming that I have fallen way, way behind... try a year +... maybe 2!! ;(
Soooo have you enjoyed this gift???

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1363860024|3410186 said:
I was debating posting this request or not because I hate to wear you guys out asking for dust but decided to go ahead...our derm found another suspicious spot on my dh and wants him to come in to biopsy it after looking through the previous mole safe he had done. The changes warrant a biopsy (seems my poor dh has been getting a lot of biopsies these days :(( ) so could I get PSers good thoughts, positive thinking and dust that everything will be OK? Thanks guys!
Dust galore!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was debating posting this request or not because I hate to wear you guys out asking for dust but decided to go ahead...our derm found another suspicious spot on my dh and wants him to come in to biopsy it after looking through the previous mole safe he had done. The changes warrant a biopsy (seems my poor dh has been getting a lot of biopsies these days :(( ) so could I get PSers good thoughts, positive thinking and dust that everything will be OK? Thanks guys!

Lots of DUST!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy, I hope things go well for your DH!!! DUST DUST DUST coming at you from Ontario!!! POOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!! and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH it gets to you quickly!

(((HUGS)))

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
monarch64|1363768017|3409406 said:
It's 4:22 a.m. All I want to do is wake up my little girl and snuggle her. I've worked all weekend, had guests, had a date night complete with babysitter, and I just want to hold my daughter forever and ever. Usually she wakes ME up! Now all I want is to wake HER up!

So cute :)) You just made me smile!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Missy, lots of dust to you and your DH. Fingers crossed all goes well!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very big bucket of ::DUST:: to you and your DH missy!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust and positive thoughts for you and your DH!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

Tons and tons of dust for you missy!!! Please let us know how it goes. Praying for you both!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you YT, rosetta, Mary, ame, Gemfever, Enerchi, Rubyshoes, Yssie, tigian, and 04diamond for all the good wishes and PS dust. I really appreciate it. My dh had the biopsy this afternoon and the results are due back next Thursday or Friday so hopefully it will be benign. He gets checked every 3 months but for some reason my derm missed this 3 months ago though it was on the mole safe results from last July and it had grown considerably since then. Fingers crossed everything will be fine. Thanks again for all the good thoughts!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1363901532|3410571 said:
Thank you YT, rosetta, Mary, ame, Gemfever, Enerchi, Rubyshoes, Yssie, tigian, and 04diamond for all the good wishes and PS dust. I really appreciate it. My dh had the biopsy this afternoon and the results are due back next Thursday or Friday so hopefully it will be benign. He gets checked every 3 months but for some reason my derm missed this 3 months ago though it was on the mole safe results from last July and it had grown considerably since then. Fingers crossed everything will be fine. Thanks again for all the good thoughts!

I hope the results come back benign! And soon so you don't have to worry!

Lots of healthy dust and good thoughts!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds promising.... fingers crossed and dust still being sent!!!

Looking forward to hearing POSITIVE (meaning BENIGN) news! :praise:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much TooPatient and Enerchi. You guys are so comforting! Big (((hugs))) all around!

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock

Missy, TONS of dust to you and your DH! Thinking of you both.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy -

Tons and tons of dust for your DH's biopsy results. Don't ever debate whether you should post. There's always lots of dust to spare!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rainwood|1363903536|3410613 said:
Missy -

Tons and tons of dust for your DH's biopsy results. Don't ever debate whether you should post. There's always lots of dust to spare!

Agreed! Health vibes your way....

kind regards--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1363907743|3410667 said:
rainwood|1363903536|3410613 said:
Missy -

Agreed! Health vibes your way....

kind regards--Sharon

Thank you so much Okie_girl, Rainwood and Sharon...PSers are so warm and kind that it tears me up sometimes.

Okie-I am keeping you in my thoughts and I hope you are doing OK.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's to a quick return on negative results! Positive thoughts on this.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy...dust for your DH's biopsy results.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of good news dust for you and your hubby, Missy!

fairy%20dust.gif

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Bad night last night with our 9 year old golden retriever rescue dog Tyson. He gets the collywobbles badly when there's a thunderstorm and last night's was a cracker. Huge flashes of light followed by long silence before an almighty rumble and roar. We're all a bit tired today. Tyson, on the other hand, is probably peacefully sleeping off his excesses.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Polished said:
Bad night last night with our 9 year old golden retriever rescue dog Tyson. He gets the collywobbles badly when there's a thunderstorm and last night's was a cracker. Huge flashes of light followed by long silence before an almighty rumble and roar. We're all a bit tired today. Tyson, on the other hand, is probably peacefully sleeping off his excesses.
Awwwww! I know what you mean! I have one dog that super skittish! DH sleeps through the night with Livi but mommy has to stay up with Emma consoling her. I did realize tho that small areas comfort her during the storm. Last thunder storm, I took her into our walk in closet and she curled up and slept. I slept all crooked but at least she was comfortable.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished|1363920870|3410835 said:

A friend of mine who fosters rescued aerdales has had good success with something called "thundershirts...."

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ame, Dancing Fire, VRBeauty and pregcurious!! I appreciate your good thoughts and we're hoping for good news next week. This is something we have been dealing with for well over a year now and I guess it's the new normal. But my heart drops every time there's a suspicious growth.

Polished, so sorry Tyson (and you guys) had a difficult night last night. Our kitties are also very scared when there is a thunderstorm. And personally, I hate thunderstorms cause I'm always nervous we are going to lose power or worse. Just last year a woman near us was struck by lightning and died. So, I really don't love these storms though I know some find them beautiful. I can appreciate that but knowing the damage they can cause makes me :errrr: .

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting YT - my brother has a smaller dog and she withdraws into the shower recess during a thunderstorm. Tyson on the other hand pants heavily, trembles, looks for comfort but endlessly paces around the place going from one to another of us.

VRBeauty - we put a thunder tshirt on Tyson and tie it at the top so it fits snugly. It's a "bringabong" tshirt with a marijuana leaf on the front that my son picked up when he travelled through Nimbin, (alternative lifestyle place) northern New South Wales last year. I think the tshirt does help but the message backfires badly - he wears it far from chilled.

missy, you're right we need to have a healthy respect for the ferocity mother nature can meter out. I also completely identify with that feeling of dread that comes with medical tests (which is exactly why people choose not to have them) but that it's so much better to regularly have them. I'm sitting at my computer late this evening pleased that your husband had the test. Wishing you both positive vibes.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gaaaaah silent scream!

We spent a fortune about 6 months ago to have maple floors put in throughout our house. DH just completely destroyed the finishin the dining room.

DH has turned into a total house geek (its pretty adorable) and wanted to get a quote about dying the grout in the kitchen so it wouldn't show dirt. I thought off white tiles and black grout would look weird, plus I didn't want to pay to have it professionally tinted, so I scrubbed it all with a toothbrush and baking soda. I made sure to put plastic over the dining room door and on the floor so I wouldn't track powder everywhere.

DH was thrilled with how awesome the tile looks, but was a bit concerned that after 4 swiffer attempts the cats were still tracking baking soda into the dining room (like little paw prints). So I suggested he try swiffering again, but change the pad frequently to get all of the grit.

Um, so he decided to swiffer the kitchen, and then decided to go after the cat footprints in the dining room using the SAME SWIFFER PAD! He must have done a very thorough job because the finish is rubbed right off in many places.

I want to scream at him for doing something so obviously stupid, but ranting here instead.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
chemgirl, we are in the process of choosing flooring; maple is the frontrunner. How is it possible that after you cleaned the kitchen floor so many times, that there was enough baking soda to do that much damage? This is making me nervous :confused: . I've had hardwood before but it wasn't brand new so I wasn't too careful with it.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Now my random comment or should I say slight rant.
On another forum I was dragged into a dispute between two parties. They were both messaging me as it played out. The thread got really heated with one person being ganged up on. There were all sorts of scenerios being played out with people building on the last one until the thread was locked. They could not reach a settlement and it ended up in court. After a decision was reached, the person who had taken the brunt of the attacks posted the outcome. Well, a poster that had been very vocal in the original thread responded with some very angry comments and innacurate facts. I posted a correction to what she said and said that the OP had every right to post what the outcome was. My mistake was to say "nasty poster" instead of nasty comment. I misspoke and she was not happy. She sent a very angry message to me :angryfire: . I wasn't taking sides but she was very obvious of the side she was on and I could feel the negative fibes as I read her message.
My question is....Are people different when they sit at their computer, anonymous, than they are in real life? I've seen quite a few threads, here and elsewhere, where posters are downright mean. When one gets mean, there is another that feeds off of it and it is like a snowball heading down a hill and before you know it, it's a boulder.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
so angry I could punch out a window. I had a baby 9 months ago. About 2 months ago....so 7 MONTHS after I had a baby, i started getting bills from "Anesthesia Medical Consultants" . I paid it, then i get a call from someone saying i have to pay..... WELL I JUST DID. So i call them and they tell me "oh if you just paid it then you have nothing to worry about"....." are you sure? could you check".... "oh yes you ont owe anything"

fast forward to today and i get a %$*@'ing bill from a collections agency. For a random amount, not even the amount i was billed for. I cannon call them, they dont have a place i can pay online, now i have to sit and fester until MONDAY before i can get this resolved. GAH i could SCREAM!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results