shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Engaged! GOG Asscher in solitaire setting

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the asscher is really the star, it is gorgeous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Such a bright stone and it looks perfect in that simple setting :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous stone and and a gorgeous ring! It really looks perfect on your hand. Congratulations! I love that it is a lower color. What a value you got for that amount of perfect bling. Love love love it!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsas! That is just stunning! Congrats, lucky girl!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks AMAZING.

Also--don't resize it just yet. And you may also want to wait and see how it fits with a wedding band. Get sizing beads first before you size it!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Bee! Tahoe is so beautiful! We go there all the time because we only live about an hour from there. Gorgeous ring!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
So sleek and elegant! I adore the prongs!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and congratulations on your engagement!

trundlebunny

Rough_Rock
BeeCushion|1363062981|3402647 said:
trundlebunny|1363047369|3402444 said:
I just had to stop by and say WOW, that is truely stunning, congratulations!!!

I also have to confess that I purchased the 1.38 K that Jonathan brought in and it in your video so I had a vested interest in seeing hows yours looked IRL. Somehow I don't think I'll be disapointed (it's currently with Steven Kirsh for setting so I haven't seen in yet - massively excited!!).

Enjoy your ring and those gorgeous steps :)

YEEESSSSS!!! I'm so excited that another PSer got that stone!!!!!! It was a really tough call because I honestly thought the K had better light performance....I just really wanted the size for the L. Can't wait to see pictures!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:
You will NOT be disappointed! :bigsmile:

Thanks BeeCushion! I don;t post much but I lurk A LOT :naughty:

I'm soooooooo excited, should be getting the work order through from Steven tomorrow.

I didn;t see that much difference between the two stones and if I'd had your choice, I'd have gone for the larger stone in a heartbeat. Luckily you saved me that decision :) I must have watched that video 100 times by now! I'll definitely report back once I receive the ring :mrgreen:

Enjoy showing that ring off!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everybody for all of the compliments, I couldn't be more excited!

luv2sparkle - you're right on with the value! I definitely wanted to go bigger with an asscher because of the smaller face-up size, and we would have never hit this mark in a higher color, so it worked out great for us!

mandasand - you're so lucky to live so close!!! We are about 4-5 hours and try to go as much as possible! It's definitely one of my favorite places for vacation.

ame - thanks for the advice, I was already messing around with bands at home and could tell that wearing it with a WB would make a difference. I hadn't considered sizing beads either...I think I'll definitely go that route before resizing.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
trundlebunny|1363136398|3403398 said:
BeeCushion|1363062981|3402647 said:
trundlebunny|1363047369|3402444 said:
I just had to stop by and say WOW, that is truely stunning, congratulations!!!

I also have to confess that I purchased the 1.38 K that Jonathan brought in and it in your video so I had a vested interest in seeing hows yours looked IRL. Somehow I don't think I'll be disapointed (it's currently with Steven Kirsh for setting so I haven't seen in yet - massively excited!!).

Enjoy your ring and those gorgeous steps :)

YEEESSSSS!!! I'm so excited that another PSer got that stone!!!!!! It was a really tough call because I honestly thought the K had better light performance....I just really wanted the size for the L. Can't wait to see pictures!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:
You will NOT be disappointed! :bigsmile:

Thanks BeeCushion! I don;t post much but I lurk A LOT :naughty:

I'm soooooooo excited, should be getting the work order through from Steven tomorrow.

I didn;t see that much difference between the two stones and if I'd had your choice, I'd have gone for the larger stone in a heartbeat. Luckily you saved me that decision :) I must have watched that video 100 times by now! I'll definitely report back once I receive the ring :mrgreen:

Enjoy showing that ring off!

Hahaaahaha, same here! I'd be at home and when FI would hear Jonathan's voice he would say "you're watching it again?!" I just couldn't get enough! I can't WAIT to see what SK does for your stone, I'm sure it will be TDF :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring BeeC! :love: :love: :love: What a great stone Jon found for you. I have a K square EC and am very happy with the color. Would love to have a diamond the size of yours & would happily get an L. I think the solitaire setting is perfect and looks very classic on you!
Congratulations!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
woofmama|1363270931|3404683 said:
I love your ring BeeC! :love: :love: :love: What a great stone Jon found for you. I have a K square EC and am very happy with the color. Would love to have a diamond the size of yours & would happily get an L. I think the solitaire setting is perfect and looks very classic on you!
Congratulations!

Thanks woofmama! I love your ec band...I'm thinking of doing stepcuts in my WB so I was looking at some of your threads for inspiration. Are you still searching for an asscher? I was so bummed that the octagonal one you found on JA didn't work out ;(

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
BeeCushion|1363286091|3404855 said:
woofmama|1363270931|3404683 said:
Congratulations!

Thanks woofmama! I love your ec band...I'm thinking of doing stepcuts in my WB so I was looking at some of your threads for inspiration. Are you still searching for an asscher? I was so bummed that the octagonal one you found on JA didn't work out ;(

Thanks for compliment on my band. :)) I'm very happy with it and although it's G-H stones it doesn't bring out the color in my K at all.
The hardest part of putting my set together was making sure the height of the band off my finger flowed nicely with the height of my diamond in the bezel. I recommend trying on any bands you think you may like with your ring just to be sure they sit well together.

As for the octagon asscher, it was such a bummer that the cut was lacking. I'm always obsessively looking at diamonds, and really want to design a three stone ring. So yes I'm looking but it isn't urgent like an engagement ring. And I'll keep my ec ring no matter what I purchase in the future. Can't wait to see what you choose for your wedding band!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous, I love the classic elegance of your ring. Amazing! :love:

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I absolutely love it; the stone, setting, prongs, everything! Congrats! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results