shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond bands!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Can you please post a pic of your diamond band along with the details (melee size, setting type, where it was purchased).

I would love to see a real life prospective before I purchase a band :)

Thanks so much

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for a particular STYLE of diamond band?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.15ct solitaire ering with 5pts per stone band, stone set in a bead-set fashion, band about 2.7mm wide, with a 2mm plain band.

1.15 Solitaire with Shared Prong (5pts per stone), band about 2.4ish mm wide

1.15 Solitaire Micropave band, 1.9mm wide.

1.15 Solitaire Channel set band, 2.1ish mm wide

bandering.jpg

2ringsagainoldsettingnewstonespband.jpg

handshotjust21.jpg

tiffchannel2ring.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo__48_0.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo__49_.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Motownmama you always knock my socks off with your bands!

I only have 3 right now. Both the diamond bands are in the .3 tw range and measure around 2mm wide or so. The flower band is Van Craeynest with tiny diamonds in the center of each of the 5 flowers that go around the band.

bands_1.jpg

DiaSapph

Rough_Rock
Motownmama!! Can you post (or even create a new thread ... unless you have one already?) of your band combinations? I'm so inspired by all your bands! We have a long while before the wedding, but I'm looking for band inspirations and seeing that you have all sorts of style, I might need your insight! :)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I only have a couple and most of them don't fit. Motownmama, beautiful collection! Do they all fit?

gls

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much. Your rings are all so beautiful. Please keep sharing!

Motownmama - your rings are gorgeous! Im really interested in the diamond band on your ring finger second one down. What pave type is that and what melee?

Ame - I'm not exactly sure why type of band that I want, Im leaning towards a bead set but would love to see real like prospectives to help me decide. I want it to be no thicker than 2.5mm.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
gls|1363249818|3404595 said:
Thank you all so much. Your rings are all so beautiful. Please keep sharing!

Motownmama - your rings are gorgeous! Im really interested in the diamond band on your ring finger second one down. What pave type is that and what melee?

Ame - I'm not exactly sure why type of band that I want, Im leaning towards a bead set but would love to see real like prospectives to help me decide. I want it to be no thicker than 2.5mm.
I no longer have that beadset one but it was wider than 2.5, I believe it was 2.75. But it's still semi relevant.

kmn010613

Rough_Rock
here is mine!

img_710.jpg

img_0829.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results