shape
carat
color
clarity

Facebook help

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Two Facebook questions....

1. If I comment on a business wall (whether I "liked" them or not) is there a setting that will keep that activity out of the newsfeed of my friends? I realize when I post on a public wall everyone can read it, but I'd prefer to not "announce" it to my friends if that makes sense.

2. I am in a few closed/secret groups and I'd like to get an email when I'm tagged in a post or picture in those groups. Is there a way to make this happen?

Thank you!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi orbaya, I'm far from an expert, but I think you can do both.

1. I don't know if you can set this up in advance the way you can with an application, but you can always, for anything, go to your own timeline and 'hide' a story. You can do this in the upper right hand corner of a post on your timeline- there's a little pencil that turns into a menu.

2. I think the settings have changed the whole notifications settings in general, but you should be able to adjust all the emails you get in your account settings-->notifications---> emails. There are tons of options, but I did notice one for groups.

Hope that helps!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do hate it that "likes" show up on the side of all my friends' newsfeed. Because I have several jeweler pages that I follow, I refrain from clicking "like" very much so that everyone I know doesn't think I am obsessed with jewelry! May as well keep them in the dark as much as possible! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results