shape
carat
color
clarity

EC set East-West

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kalgal

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have pics of an EC set East-West/ or experience setting an EC this way? I am thinking about upgrading from a round .82 Ideal RC G SI2 set in a band between my wedding rings to an EC. I have two wedding bands with square cut diamonds(channel set .81 cts for bothbands) and want an EC in a band in the middle. I am not sure and EC set in the traditional way will work with my bands.

I would love to hear anyone''s opinion about setting an EC this way because there are a lot of EC fans out there!!

Thanks, kalgal

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
WHAT ABOUT THIS BY LEON MEGE

EASTWEST.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a Harry Winston that Lovey posted a few weeks ago...

iloveharry123.jpg

Cynthia

Rough_Rock
here is one that someone here found for me

engagement_ring.jpg

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 7
6.gif
6.gif
9 PM
Author: windowshopper
WHAT ABOUT THIS BY LEON MEGE
MY WORD!!Leon always outdoes himself. He takes spectacular to a higher level every time.

kalgal

Rough_Rock
WOW - great pics. Beautiful rings. Thanks for all the ideas! Now the fun begins.....
emotion-5.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must have seen these, but perhaps not side by side. I really like how subtle changes of stone shape and ring size change the looks of these rings (basically the same model). Each comes obviously one of a kind
1.gif

ThreeECEW.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results