shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: Next setting project, hot pink, violet or green?

What project should Freke do next?

• Hot pink Mahenge and diamond ring

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Violet spinel three stone

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Tsavorite and diamond ring

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I would in a heart beat take any of those projects as I just LOVE your taste in color!!!! But I did vote for the spinels as a lavendar spinel as been on my CS list for years....still not able to find the exact shade of lavendar that I have been looking for. :(sad

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1361451720|3386311 said:
I would in a heart beat take any of those projects as I just LOVE your taste in color!!!! But I did vote for the spinels as a lavendar spinel as been on my CS list for years....still not able to find the exact shade of lavendar that I have been looking for. :(sad

Its amazing just how many of us the perfect shade of lavender has eluded. I wish they were more widespread, but maybe if they were, the fun of the chase would be gone.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith|1361432717|3386226 said:
Oh my goodness! You have the prettiest stones. I can't wait to see all three jewels. Please just go work a little overtime and set all of them at once. :love:
I wish I could, but I'm a stay at home mom for now, so I can't! Well, I could work overtime, but it wouldn't garner me any money!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was lucky to snap these up when I did, two of them never hit the secondhand sites, and I snagged one pretty fast when it did, but the two sides are pretty small (.7-.8ct and 5mm) and most PSers wouldn't consider stones that small.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1361470024|3386553 said:

Its amazing just how many of us the perfect shade of lavender has eluded. I wish they were more widespread, but maybe if they were, the fun of the chase would be gone.
I've snagged my fair share of them, and let go of a lot of them too! But I've been going after more of a periwinkle shade, so that helps...except that periwinkle is a pretty sought after color too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results