shape
carat
color
clarity

French cut diamonds?

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I have had my own experience with the search for french cuts and won't be trying to salvage them out of a piece again any time soon, but I have had my eye on this piece for a while because I read old mine in the title.

I see the pyramid facets of very tiny french cuts. For $650 (and someone who wears a size 7.25) it may be worth a look!
Its always a risk because of unknown condition, but I figured I would post here so they didn't get overlooked.
Would love to hear other opinions on the cut...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-OLD-MINE-CUT-DIAMOND-PLATINUM-BAND-/390504833105?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aebe6e051

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't tell from the pic, but I hope they are! I think there is a possibility. Please let us know when you get this!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, I am done with salvaged french cuts from pieces (along with custom). It was just too much stress. Posted it here so I can possibly live vicariously through someone else :saint:
I just love this cut though. One day I am just going to have a new one made...

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
damn! that was exactly what I was looking for! and almost my size (sz7). I want a small channel/bezel set french cut ring to wear with my e-ring reset. shame I missed it. nevermind until next time....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results