shape
carat
color
clarity

Late reveal...His and hers Cartier wedding bands

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I’ve been wanting to post pictures of our wedding set ever since we got married in May but kept forgetting!

Both wedding bands as well as the engagement ring were bought at Cartier in Paris : mine is a 0.5 carat white gold eternity band and his is a large platinum band. We had them engraved with our wedding date.

We had a wonderful wedding on a tropical beach (hence the rings a seashell!) and are both very proud of our wedding bands ;-)

I'll try to post another picture later, my connection is so slow today...

Frenchcut

PS: happy holidays to all Pricescopers and their families/loved ones :appl:

cartier_wedding_1.jpg

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
As promised, another pic of the bands on our hands!

Hope you'll enjoy,
Frenchcut

hands.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful!!! :love:

BTW, which Cartier location in Paris? We had such a wonderful experience buying my trinity ring there in May....

cheers--Sharon

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, my husband is so proud of his...it's lovely to see him taking great care of his ring!

@ canuk-gal: we got our rings from the Champs-Elysees store where we found the sweetest sales assistant ever! This is definitely our favorite store in Paris (we tried other locations but always come back there). By the way, congrats for your Trinity ring, it's my favorite ring :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Frenchcut|1356460930|3339644 said:
Thanks, my husband is so proud of his...it's lovely to see him taking great care of his ring!

@ canuk-gal: we got our rings from the Champs-Elysees store where we found the sweetest sales assistant ever! This is definitely our favorite store in Paris (we tried other locations but always come back there). By the way, congrats for your Trinity ring, it's my favorite ring :love:

Don't you just love Cartier! I think my best jewelry buying experience EVER was there (though at the Spanish Steps location in Italy). Your rings are gorgeous and I love that your DH is so proud of his! Men need to love their bling too!

Beautiful Beautiful! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Belated congrats on your marriage!! The bands all look beautiful. Love your flowers too...I love lilies and frangipani together!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frenchcut|1356460930|3339644 said:

HI:

Us too! Not only the sweetest sales assistant, but the most beautiful! I just love Cartier--as does my DH. It's all good! :appl: :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
THey look perfect on both of your hands! Sounds like quite the Cartier memory you will both always cherish - Cartier in Paris --- pretty impressive!!

Congratulations on your wedding!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
They're so beautiful and how cool are Cartier bands from Paris?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
texaskj|1356573957|3340388 said:
They're so beautiful and how cool are Cartier bands from Paris?
HI:

Texaskj--I posted my trinity in the jewellery forum--you aksed ages ago... :bigsmile:

SORRY for the hijack Frenchut! :saint:

cheers--Shaorn

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
And away I go...... :lol:

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
No problem, I love to see that other share my love for the trinity...I so wish I had one with diamonds :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results