shape
carat
color
clarity

WF calendar

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had bought something from Whiteflash. At least I got a calendar from Pino's Meat Market.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I was so excited to get my calendar. I love looking at the bling every month!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still waiting for mine also--hopefully it will come soon so I can admire all of the bling!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got mine today :appl: - thank you Vera and Whiteflash!

The new size works much better for me. Definitely gives me some beautiful bling to dream about!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Too small. Love it, still, and am Very Appreciative of getting one, though, of course. But the old, larger one was hung up in my kitchen and sure did make for some awesome wall bling. Everyone who came to my house and saw it Loved that calendar. Thanks again, WF. Good karma back to you and your business for those great calendars.

And, happy holidays to all the PSers, btw !

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't get one .... :(sad

D

Deactivated member 42515

I haven't checked my mailbox for 6 days... Dunno if it's here yet. I should go check it. It's probably overflowing. I think our mailman might hate us. Haha

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1356503431|3339858 said:
I haven't checked my mailbox for 6 days... Dunno if it's here yet. I should go check it. It's probably overflowing. I think our mailman might hate us. Haha

You probably should check your mail. I've received two calendars in the past couple of years, but not one this year...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still nothing... :blackeye:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh I will be curious to see if I get one. Especially since I had a custom ring does this year. I would think i would be on the nice list but if not then I'm emailing you Vera! Once again great customer service and why I love to recommend WF!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It arrived! :love: I am a happy camper now. Glorious pages of sparkly diamonds and the calender is just the right size for me to bring it everywhere I go.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I got two! One a couple weeks ago and another today! Who needs one!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1357234360|3346374 said:

:wavey: ME!! :wavey:

Still watching the mail box... hoping every day that "TODAY" is the day it arrives.... I'll keep you posted! (haha "POSTED"!!! lol!!)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
YT|1357234360|3346374 said:

:wavey: ME!! :wavey:

Still watching the mail box... hoping every day that "TODAY" is the day it arrives.... I'll keep you posted! (haha "POSTED"!!! lol!!)
Awww! Enerchi! I will gladly send you mine! Just let me know where! I will even send a perfumed love letter with it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh!!! Sounds AWESOME!!! I'll hold you to it if it doesn't arrive with in the next week or so!! Vera said I should be getting one, but it does have to make it all the way up north to CANADA!!

Thanks, YT! you are sooooo good to me!! :kiss:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
TADA!!! Its HERE!!! WOO HOO!!! oh, I'm looking forward to a few months already!!!

YT - you are off the hook - you can release "MY" copy of your calendar to another needy PSer! ;))

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Got mine, too! Thanks WF!!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:nono: Still waiting for mine ;( My wall at work is so sad when I took down the old one yesterday. :( I'm a middle school teacher (7-8th graders or 11-14yo kids) and I need to look at my sparklie calendar each day!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Cozystitches said:
:nono: Still waiting for mine ;( My wall at work is so sad when I took down the old one yesterday. :( I'm a middle school teacher (7-8th graders or 11-14yo kids) and I need to look at my sparklie calendar each day!
Just remember- I have two~:)

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YT|1357307170|3347060 said:
Cozystitches said:
Just remember- I have two~:)

:wavey: Thanks YT! I will give a few more days, and then may be contacting you! ;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They aren't wall calendars this year, cozystiches! I absolutely love the new size because I use it at my desk to write all my appointments, etc. on!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Vera W|1356131499|3337662 said:
Howdy folks,
if you don't get your calendar in about two weeks, please send me a message and I will make sure to get it out to you. Include your current mailing address. :razz: [email protected]

Thanks so much. Have a happy day!!!

I just ordered it and hope it makes it way down under!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results