shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking a new listkeeper!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies,

As my wedding is fast approaching and I'm very quickly losing my mind, it is time for me to hand the reins over to a new listkeeper! Any volunteers? It's a fairly easy gig. Just move BIWs up the list as the dates pass, add new members as requested, and remove alums around the one-year mark. BIWs listed with ??/??/?? as the date must post at least once every six months to remain on the list. And that's it! It's just a nice way to keep track of everyone's wedding dates and celebrate together.

Any BIWs interested in volunteering? Someone with a wedding date in late 2013 (or later!) would be ideal, but all are welcome!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
I would be willing to do it! Wedding date is looking like March/April 2014 so I will be around for a while. :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Sad to see you go blacksand, but happy to see you getting MARRIED in TWELVE days!! :appl:

Yay for LJL !

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
LJL|1355166288|3327765 said:
I would be willing to do it! Wedding date is looking like March/April 2014 so I will be around for a while. :bigsmile:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
That would be wonderful, LJL! And I'm so glad you are getting closer to nailing down your date. You will be shocked at how quickly March 2014 will be here. The time passes way too fast!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh Im not sure HOW close we are to nailing it down. We have to get in contact with his family priest over Christmas and start working with the churches we are interested in starting in January/February. So then we will have a real date :bigsmile: but for now I refuse to get attached to something Im not sure if I can have! But I will happily take over the list! Is there a particular day of the week it usually gets turned over? Monday?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand, it will be sad to see you go. You've been a fab listkeeper!

That said, I'm sure LJL will be more than up to the task to fill the listkeeper shoes. Yay! :appl:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Any day of the week is fine. I usually do it on Monday, but the previous listkeeper did Sundays. Doesn't matter, whatever works for you. You basically just want to start a new thread and ask the mods to sticky it and un-sticky my thread. That's about it! You will be an awesome listkeeper! So glad to have you! And I won't be going too far.

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha thanks blacksand! Glad to be of service :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results