shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding ring sets........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
This one is my favorite, borrowed from Kayla17 (hope you don''t mind kayla.) I am a bit biased since I am getting (eventually) the same e-ring, but I envy the two bands. I''m sure I''ll get just one at first, but hopefully I''ll be pleasantly surprised with a second for the first wedding anniversary!

ritset2bands.jpg

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2005 6:28:27 PM
Author: pearcrazy
It''s interesting to see your reflection in the wedding band, Bagpuss! Beautiful set.
If you look carefully you can see my double chin!
emcry.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, well fortunately Bagpuss my set doesn''t have enough shiny surface or you''d have been in good company!! Don''t know what happened, it was nice and firm under there when I was 25!
33.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine...

I love seeing everyone''s sets...this is a great way to see different things...Hest your set looks sooo great in person, the pictures really do not do it justice.
2.gif

mara ring set.JPG

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my set. The 3 stone has a 1.12 round brillant center flanked by round brillant sides of .30 each and a Facets shared prong eternity ring with a total carat weight of 1.40 with 24 stones.

leelee2.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to jump back into the twinkle pool here this afternoon. Couldn''t resist.

Nevermind that my hands are a *disaster* and it''s another ''hand in scanner'' shot (I''m visiting my parents and It''s alls I gots hyere today). I will buy a digital camera this week. I must, must buy a digital camera this week. A manicure might be nice too.
10.gif

This time with the aforementioned eternity band.
41.gif

ETsansnails.jpg

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Sevens One,

I love that eternity band with your diamond. BEAUTIFUL. I keep thinking I''d like to do that someday.

Suz

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 12:28:57 PM
Author: Patty
Picture%20022.jpg

Thanks Nan! I was inspired to add the second band after lusting after Mariahllyn''s gorgeous ring (above).
1.gif
I know that Leslie at WF also wears her set with two narrow bands and I love hers too.

Besides, I have a lot of fingerage to cover.
Patty, That is beautiful. Love seeing everyone''s rings. Check out my dream setting on the web with my question about E colored stones and yellow gold.

Suz

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Kmom''s, photo is courtesy of Michael E.
Lisa3.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 8:55:50 PM
Author: Kamuelamom
Lisa3.jpg
How about a hand shot KMom?
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 8:59
6.gif
9 PM
Author: sevens one

Lisa3.jpg
9.gif
YES!!! This has always been one of my all-time favorite pscope rings/sets.
30.gif
18.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 9
6.gif
1:19 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 1/23/2005 8:59
6.gif
9 PM
Author: sevens one

9.gif
YES!!! This has always been one of my all-time favorite pscope rings/sets.
30.gif
18.gif
OK, but it''ll have to wait as my camera died in the middle of uploading some pics on to photobucket. Gotta charge up and I''ll add a shot to this thread later. You guys are sweet.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine!

P2set2.jpg

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Mara--your set is gorgeous! Is that a custom ering?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks PSU!

yes the set is custom, i had the e-ring done locally in Aptos...and then a year and a half later had WhiteFlash custom make the wedding ring to match the e-ring. i shipped over the e-ring to them and they matched it with smaller melee stones, so that there would be a slight difference between w-ring and e-ring look (I wanted it to be noticeable that there were two rings).

WF did a great job matching the original ring and I also had them shave down the prongs on the e-ring stone which were much bigger to begin with!
1.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
K Mom, your is def my favoite of all p-scope. I am even considering a 5 stone band that has pears at the end - similar to yours, but straight, not curved, and graduated stones - as my wedding band!

oOo>

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar, thank you! I love the idea for your band, it sounds lovely. The benefit to having it set straight would be that you can wear it by itself. I can't do that because of the curve.
39.gif
If you go forward with it and decide to have it made, just be sure that the prongs of each ring (when worn together) do not touch each other so as not to damage each other. That's how all the trouble started with my rings, but I ultimately got a great resolution out of it and honestly have not loved it or enjoyed it more than I do now.

Edited to add: I think I actually mean diamond touching prongs vs. prongs touching prongs. Make sense? The girdles of the diamonds in the band are actually what ultimately caused the "sawing" effect on the prongs.
39.gif

Cflutist, thank you.
35.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kmom, your set is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
Very unique setting with the pears on the e and w-ring. You know that pears are close to my heart.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
How neat!

I love looking at all the beautiful sets! I really like Marriahlyns set! They are all so beautiful, as I am going to upgrade my setting and stone after 9 long years!! I am trying to get ideas. A request for cflutist, please take a "top" photo of your pear with band, I just love your pear!

Thanks
41.gif

Lori/yellow

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
33.gif

WHERE ARE MY PICTURES I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD?

14.gif
39.gif
39.gif
33.gif

I'll be back to try again later.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another set, this is a solitaire with a channel set band, about 4 points each, set in platinum.

115_1510 (3).JPG

amytude

Shiny_Rock

Hi, guys...I''m also upgrading (or rather buying one b/c mine was stolen). I''ve been married 10 yrs and I''m LF a 1.5-1.75CT EC stone. Thanks for the pics of your EC''s. I''m having a hard time visualizing it in a setting and seeing all of yours really helps! Excited, cuz I''m looking on Thurs at one that sounds nice.

You all have some seriously beautiful rings. We got engaged in college and my ring that was stolen was a 1/2 ct heart-shaped diamond, with who knows what clarity & color. I can''t wait to find my "perfect" (yeah, right!) ring and post on here.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the Vatche Royal Crown (6 prongs) with a 7 diamond shared prong band, each one is 8 points.

107_0797 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is my graduation present/engagement ring. This has princess cut diamonds and rounds one either side, about one carat in each band.

100_0064_2 (3).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lastly, here is the one that psuheather posted, but a closer picture. The e-ring is surrounded by two pave bands.
2.gif

126_2690 (3).JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm that latest one is SO yummy Kayla!!! hmm is my taste super obvious or what?!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Trying again......crossing fingers.......

Arrgh!
14.gif
39.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh God, please work this time....

Can anyone please tell me why my pictures are not uploading?
38.gif
Im using photobucket, and most times it works. Occasionally I have trouble, but all was fine as of last night.
33.gif
I'm stumped. I've tried renaming thinking that I had dupe names, etc.....

NOTHING is working.
15.gif

Cynthia

Rough_Rock
29.gif
I can''t load my pic

Cynthia

Rough_Rock
set.JPG

I figured out how to post :)

Here is my first wedding set. I have no idea what it is. The center looks to be .50 c. It was bought in 1993. It has 6 baguettes and 6 small rounds set in 14 k.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results