Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful collection!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :sun: :love:

Wow. I *know* about most of your pieces Phoenix but seeing them all together like that puts it in perspective :naughty:

The bigger studs will be more proportional with Holly :halo:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Jereni said:
Wheeee!!!! I just died and went to sparkle heaven. Gorgeous collection!

I think you have my favorite pear on PS. What a drop-dead amazing stone and setting.

Edited to ask: I second the request for more info on the pear. And who made the setting? The quality looks unbelievable.

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Leon Mege made it. I remember drooling over that ring when I first joined PS!

Phoenix, your collection is absolute perfection! Gorgeous pieces :love: :love: :love: We need a family shot with Holly included!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jesus, Phoenix! What a beautiful collection!

PS, I think I sent you a message through a popular social media site.. not sure if it was you or not..

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix! Your collection is absolutely drool worthy!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Good Lordy, Phoenix!!!!! Your collection is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your 5+ carat rock is the showstopper of all showstoppers. Truly. I stare at it daily waiting for my own little project :naughty: in the works. How in the world did you wait so patiently for your ring? I'm going crazy waiting for mine and the only thing that makes me feel better is to stare at yours! SO BEAUTIFUL. :love: HUGE! You will never ever get shrinkage again! This is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Holy sh!& !! :cheeky: Insanely gorgeous and a dream collection for me! My gosh!!! Congrats on each one of your beautiful pieces! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you for sharing pics!! :wavey:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
derbygal|1351440313|3294120 said:
That pear! Absolutely stunning. Would love some close ups. :naughty:

Your wish is my command, ma'lady! :bigsmile:
Now this is a freakin pear!!!! It's perfection!! I love the proportions! It's making my mouth water just thinking about it...

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, your bling collection is just absolutely gorgeous! :love: And what's this I hear about Tahitians and South Seas and you are holding out on us? :naughty: I would love to see them!

I might add you are a bad bad influence...looking at that fabulous pear of yours makes me swoon and tips me over the edge that the pear is the direction I am heading in! Do you like the halo setting? I am contemplating a 3 stone or halo if it's a pear, but am wondering if a halo on a 4 - 5 (if I am lucky) pear would be overkill.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That's it, I can't take any more blingasms tonight. I'm off to have a glass of wine and a lie down.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous suite of jewels .. yum.

I seem to recall you have an art deco ring too? I think it was made by Victor but maybe Leon? I don't see it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, this is seriously like the 15th time I have come and looked at your bling! I can't help it!!!

diamond924

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! Holly is amazing and your pear (Does she have a name?) is just as beautiful too. The proportion of length to width is perfect and so beautifully cut!!! :love:

Did you have Perry source your studs? (DH feels that should be next on our "To Do" list.)

Congrats on such a stupendous collection!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1351450483|3294200 said:
*thunk* what a stunning collection!!!!!! I really love the pear as well. and obviously your new 5 ct. and all your studs. and okay everything!!

Thank you, sweetie. Soooo happy to hear that! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1351450887|3294202 said:
Oh, Phoenix, your pear is my dream diamond ring! I have a CZ pear with a thin halo, and it is the only fake ring I ever wear because it's just smashing - and yours looks ten million billion times better. All your other pieces are lovely, but the pear ring is PERFECT.

How many carats is the pear? I tried looking through your posted topics but you have so many I couldn't find it. :-/

Oh wow! How sweet is that?! :twirl: Maybe I should start naming my pear too...princess or something like that, lol... She's developed quite a bit of a "huge head" (he he, huge head resting on a tiny shank :bigsmile: ) from all these compliments! :lol:

The pear is 3.50ct, it has a shallower depth at 59.8% so the spread is fantastic. It looks more like a 4-4.5ct esp with the halo, which you're right is very thin and very beautifully delicate, but it does make the pear look bigger than it is.

Here's a pic of the nikked diamond that JA took for me. Would you like to guess its clarity just by looking at the pic alone? :wink2:

_1549.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pancake|1351453713|3294233 said:
Incredible, Phoenix!

I have a leetle request, if I may... can you post some more pics of your eternity band? I'm thinking of having something similar made and I love how low your setting looks. Is it a basket setting?

Thank you.

Sure, it is basket setting yes (or at least I think that's what it's called). It has 25 pt stones, 5 of which used to belong to my late mom's. She left them to me when she passed away. I treasure the ring a lot and it's super-comfy.

eternity_ring.jpg

eternity_ring_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jereni|1351455832|3294260 said:

I think you have my favorite pear on PS. What a drop-dead amazing stone and setting.

Edited to ask: I second the request for more info on the pear. And who made the setting? The quality looks unbelievable.

Wowza, how sweet! My pear is really getting :oops: from all these compliments that you ladies kindly bestow upon her! :appl:

The pear is 3.50ct H colour and it's a very high H imho as it's super white (no fluor). The clarity I will disclose soon he he :tongue: . The length is 12.91mm and width 8.82mm, so it's nice and slightly fatter which I love without being overly chubby :razz: . Table and depth are both about 60%. It has a very tiny very faint bow-tie which is only noticeable once in a while, most of the time you can't even see it. JA sourced it for me.

LM made the settting. I asked for it to be as delicate as possible and he delivered it. It looks really delicate but is in fact very sturdy. I was wearing it (before Holly) almost daily for about four years now, a couple of times even hitting it really hard against glass surfaces (I am such a klutz, lol), but touch wood, everything is still fine!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1351456868|3294277 said:
Absolutely beautiful collection!

Thank you, Laila.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1351462447|3294340 said:
:-o :sun: :love:

Wow. I *know* about most of your pieces Phoenix but seeing them all together like that puts it in perspective :naughty:

The bigger studs will be more proportional with Holly :halo:

He he, I KNEW that you, amongst a few others, would be able to tell the specs. :appl:

Yes, it's not a bad collection, is it?! :twirl: :D

I agree and that's why I am getting bigger G coloured studs to pair up with Holly. Whilst I have loved my J's to bits, they're a bit too warm even when worn at a distance from Holly; and the 1.5ct each studs are just too tiny in comparison (I have been thinking of putting them into tiny halo's).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1351464338|3294360 said:
Jereni said:

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Leon Mege made it. I remember drooling over that ring when I first joined PS!

Phoenix, your collection is absolute perfection! Gorgeous pieces :love: :love: :love: We need a family shot with Holly included!

Yes, you're absolutely right. It's the master artisan! :appl:

Thank you, sweetie. Pics coming up...hopefully in a few days' time. I have to go to the bank vault to take pics of the whole family for insurance purposes anyway. I think my insurer doesn't believe I have all these pieces because new ones keep popping up (even though I've told them I've sold and am selling some pieces from the collection)! Shhhhuussshhh, don't tell DH either, lol! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1351471343|3294418 said:
Jesus, Phoenix! What a beautiful collection!

PS, I think I sent you a message through a popular social media site.. not sure if it was you or not..

Thank you, madelise, so kind! :))

I haven't received any message so it prob wasn't me. If you'd like to get in touch, perhaps contact Perry or Grace and ask them to forward my email addy to you. If you'd really like to do that, give me the heads up so I can put the request through them. We'll have to be careful though, and specify when exactly when you will contact them, for security reasons - for both you and me.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
04diamond<3|1351471698|3294424 said:
Phoenix! Your collection is absolutely drool worthy!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You're too kind, thank you! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss|1351472495|3294433 said:
Good Lordy, Phoenix!!!!! Your collection is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your 5+ carat rock is the showstopper of all showstoppers. Truly. I stare at it daily waiting for my own little project :naughty: in the works. How in the world did you wait so patiently for your ring? I'm going crazy waiting for mine and the only thing that makes me feel better is to stare at yours! SO BEAUTIFUL. :love: HUGE! You will never ever get shrinkage again! This is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Bliss!! :)) :)) You know I LOVE your pieces too. You have some amazing diamonds youself! :love: :love: :love:

I did have other family members of Holly to keep me busy whilst I waited for her arrival! :razz:

What are you geting, missy? SPILL!! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wsblue430|1351472822|3294438 said:
Holy sh!& !! :cheeky: Insanely gorgeous and a dream collection for me! My gosh!!! Congrats on each one of your beautiful pieces! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you for sharing pics!! :wavey:

Thank you so much for your compliments and for looking :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351474826|3294473 said:
Pheonix said:
derbygal|1351440313|3294120 said:
That pear! Absolutely stunning. Would love some close ups. :naughty:

Your wish is my command, ma'lady! :bigsmile:
Now this is a freakin pear!!!! It's perfection!! I love the proportions! It's making my mouth water just thinking about it...

Thank you, thank you. The pear is quickly developing a diva personality from all these compliments. :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canarydiamond|1351475270|3294483 said:
Oh wow... gorgeous!!!

Thank you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1351475623|3294491 said:
Phoenix, your bling collection is just absolutely gorgeous! :love: And what's this I hear about Tahitians and South Seas and you are holding out on us? :naughty: I would love to see them!

I might add you are a bad bad influence...looking at that fabulous pear of yours makes me swoon and tips me over the edge that the pear is the direction I am heading in! Do you like the halo setting? I am contemplating a 3 stone or halo if it's a pear, but am wondering if a halo on a 4 - 5 (if I am lucky) pear would be overkill.

Thank you, Alexis! :)) :))

There's a thread on my pearls a while back, here ya go:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pearl-collection.127126/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pearl-collection.127126/[/URL]

Since that thread, I've got rid of practically all my freshwater pearls; a few of the culture pearl pieces as well as a couple of the Tahitians. I still have most of the cultured pearls, SS's and Tahitians. Love them. When I was living in Shanghai (which is where I got most of these from), I had the opportunity to purchase a few very large (like 15-20mm) SS and Tahitian pearls and I passed on them. Now I am really kicking myself! :nono:

I L :love: VE pears, you know that, right? Since I now know that it'd be your "special stone" :wink2: , I'd encourage you (or rather enabling you, he he :devil: ) to go in that direction. I LOVE my halo setting, it's super delicate and classy-looking. I am personally not a fan of the 3-stone look on a pear (but don't anyone kill me! :tongue: ). Plus, if it's a 4-5ct, the sidestones would make the ring too wide, versus a super-delicate halo which would only enhance the centre stone, imho.

May I just add? A 4 or 5ct pear? That would be absolutely AMAZING!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :love: :love: :love:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix,

in an ideal situation a 5 carat pear would be fantastic :love: However, since he won't be making the purchase anytime in the immediate future, it depends on diamond prices in the next year or so. I also wonder about the size difference between a 4 and a 5 - not sure if it is worth the money for the slight increase in visual difference. I still remember I had never considered a pear in a halo until I saw your LM beauty some time back...that certainly threw a spanner in the works!

Thanks for the link of the pearls, they are gorgeous! Visually, is there a difference between white SS versus freshwater? I have been contemplating getting SS studs but am not sure if it is worth the price difference between the two.

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
i've been lurking but really wanted to post in this thread...AH-MAAA-ZING!!! you're my blingspiration phoenix. as someone in my early 20s starting both my career and jewelery collection, i hope that i can one day have a collection like yours :love:

now that you're almost at your ideal core collection, what advice would you have for someone starting to build their own?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results