shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Jewlers should i go with??

nevesn

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I've been looking for an engagement ring for my girl friend for 2,3 months now and from all the jewelers i went to, i have narrowed it down to Barmakian's or Long's. Hannoush did have one i was very interested in but could not make the change on it that i needed.

So i was wondering what are your peoples experience? Should i go with Barmakian's or Long's? Which will i get the best quality for my money?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Questions about engagement rings is are usually asked on the Rocky Talky part of the forum. But you will learn that most here have bought diamond rings from vendors we learned about here, because some specialize in well cut stones that are hard to access locally. Also, there can be better pricing than you can find locally. You select a loose diamond first and then choose a setting. The setting should be made to fit your diamond and in her ring size.

If you do look locally, before you buy, I'd recommend getting a copy of the diamond grading certificate and posting it here to get some feedback on the stone. We can also show you price comps. Ask to see only GIA Excellent cut stones or AGS Ideal cut. Those are the only two reliable grading labs.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
You must be from the Boston area! I would post the specs of the both of the rings. I've bought things from Long's, but to give you a idea for value for price, we need more info. You can post the specs of your center diamond, and the settings on Rockytalky.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results