carat
color
clarity

calling Yssie

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi -

Yup, that's my pic from here. I don't have Facebook and I have no idea whose/what page that is - or even what language the comments below are in, though!

Weird.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
They probably grabbed it from Pinterest. I'm seeing your ring all over the place on there! My friend even pinned it.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Looks like they are claiming it as their own! People are saying congrats?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1348673833|3274931 said:

Well, not necessarily - if you look at the other pics in the album, it looks like the person has posted pics of various random "accessories" - I think the viewers are assuming it's hers.

I have a feeling the link will be removed by mods - don't think linking to facebook is allowed.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bet they got it from Pinterest too. I see a lot of PSers rings on there.

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Uhu,sorry I didn't know linking from facebook is not allowed :tongue:
Anyway,I don't think they are claiming that the pic is their own,this is just a "style" page,they have tons of pictures they get all over the internet,it is just that that pic looked familiar and I thought I should let Yssie know in case she wanted to ask them to remove it =)
And yes,pinterest is full of rings pictures from here,I'm actually guilty of pinning some too :cheeky:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asu|1348687377|3275055 said:
Uhu,sorry I didn't know linking from facebook is not allowed :tongue:
Anyway,I don't think they are claiming that the pic is their own,this is just a "style" page,they have tons of pictures they get all over the internet,it is just that that pic looked familiar and I thought I should let Yssie know in case she wanted to ask them to remove it =)
And yes,pinterest is full of rings pictures from here,I'm actually guilty of pinning some too :cheeky:

Asu, that was always my understanding, but I could be wrong...and I agree with you, I don't think this person is claiming to own the ring.

D

Deactivated member 42515

junebug17 said:
YayTacori|1348673833|3274931 said:

Well, not necessarily - if you look at the other pics in the album, it looks like the person has posted pics of various random "accessories" - I think the viewers are assuming it's hers.

I have a feeling the link will be removed by mods - don't think linking to facebook is allowed.
Hmm, well I didn't check any of the other photos. Just the one page. I saw congrats and such.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1348663645|3274848 said:
Hi -

Yup, that's my pic from here. I don't have Facebook and I have no idea whose/what page that is - or even what language the comments below are in, though!

Weird.

Hi Yissie,

The language is Italian He's telling her so I guess you're ingaged congratulations! lol Others are ooooooing and awwwwwwwwwwwwiing telling her how beautiful it is and they want one. Sure is a beauty Yissie!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, Italian, thank you! I learnt something today ::)

That's pretty cool actually - stuff really does get around on the interwebz!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
So wild to think that a ring from PS is readily Pin-able!

Makes me wonder if you had a design that you wanted all for yourself, and then it blew up all over. Yssie, I know you're not offended (I recall an earlier thread on the topic! I think I started it? Its been a while!), but its an interesting thing to think about, since PS images aren't limited to PS'ers or even those who know what PS is anymore!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
IndyLady|1348708311|3275206 said:
So wild to think that a ring from PS is readily Pin-able!

Makes me wonder if you had a design that you wanted all for yourself, and then it blew up all over. Yssie, I know you're not offended (I recall an earlier thread on the topic! I think I started it? Its been a while!), but its an interesting thing to think about, since PS images aren't limited to PS'ers or even those who know what PS is anymore!

It's why if you don't want something copied, you don't put it on the internet. Period. This has happened just within PS, so now that people can find "our" rings without coming to the site, it's a good reminder that anything posted here is public and can't be controled once it's posted.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
The FB account belongs to a fashion blogger: she didn't claim the ring is hers, she simply put Yssie's ring in the fashion accessory category.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results