shape
carat
color
clarity

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I've just decided on this-
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=25224833&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+2-p+2-c+287458-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+

I have one with a pink sapphire; my fiance got it for me on our first Valentine's Day. I never take it off and will be wearing it at the wedding. Our main color is light blue, so I thought this would be perfect. Plus it's something she could wear every day if she wanted to. There's also a subtle reference to Friends...the one where Joey got himself and Chandler really horrible matching bracelets...and Chandler was worried they'd be called bracelet buddies. My MOH and I are huge Friends fans so the bracelet thing is a little added bonus.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
AMC, I really like that bracelet and I'm surprised at how affordable it is!

I got my girls a big tote bag filled with stuff...a really comfy white spa robe from Costco, PJs and fuzzy socks in the wedding color, and an art glass necklace to wear at the wedding.

mariajones

Rough_Rock
you can gift her beautiful bracelet that will surely enhance her looks. bracelet can used as a simple jewelry piece that can be wore daily. during my cousin marriage they gifted us a beautiful stainless steel bracelets embedded with pearls from TR jewelry store. So i suggest you to have Look at their exotic jewelry range... you will surely find some good pieces for her...

lauren85

Rough_Rock
I got mine a lovely personalised mug with thanks for being a bridesmaid on it, a lovely candle with a verse about being a bm but think i m going to go do that and make up a wee bag - mini thing of hairspray, wee thing of deodorant etc

Jen91

Rough_Rock
Every girl wants to look beautiful so in case I'd prefer to gift her a beautiful dress, Beautiful dress will make her feel loved and appreciated. Just make sure you select dress that not only you will love to look at, but that she will love to wear. I use HouseOfBrides.com, they have excellent clothing with high quality, good support and quickest delivery.

harrisondeep

Rough_Rock
Will you search it on internet? Because internet is the big source to get any kind of information. So only I asked to you?

Concept online Gift Shop

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful ideas ladies!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results