carat
color
clarity

I got my 5ct!! YAY!! Now I need help with a setting please

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I got my 5ct!! YAY!! Now I need help with a setting pl

I thought this thread had been flogged to death, but hey I would never complain about PS'ers rejoicing at my happiness, he he! :twirl:

Thank you Rosetta (again), DS (again), bright ice, alene, txgreeneyes, Jane Smith. Jane, lol, in fact I *have* been doing some pretty heavy weight-lifting (thanks to a certain PS friend - you know who you are! :wink2: )

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock

Phoenix|1347773120|3268984 said:
I thought this thread had been flogged to death, but hey I would never complain about PS'ers rejoicing at my happiness, he he! :twirl:

Thank you Rosetta (again), DS (again), bright ice, alene, txgreeneyes, Jane Smith. Jane, lol, in fact I *have* been doing some pretty heavy weight-lifting (thanks to a certain PS friend - you know who you are! :wink2: )

I think the pre-training is essential :lol:

Well done on the beautiful rock!

I'm Happy after all these years and posts on ps, you finally will have the stone of your dreams on your finger.

I'm glad you just bit the bullet and went for it.

You made the right choice going with an MRB as a staple. Hope to see you back with an additional LARGE OEC..........

Wear it in HEALTHY, JOY and all those moments in between!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sparkles|1347852786|3269434 said:
Phoenix|1347773120|3268984 said:
Jane, lol, in fact I *have* been doing some pretty heavy weight-lifting (thanks to a certain PS friend - you know who you are! :wink2: )

I think the pre-training is essential :lol:

Well done on the beautiful rock!

I'm Happy after all these years and posts on ps, you finally will have the stone of your dreams on your finger.

I'm glad you just bit the bullet and went for it.

You made the right choice going with an MRB as a staple. Hope to see you back with an additional LARGE OEC..........

Wear it in HEALTHY, JOY and all those moments in between!

Thank you, I've been inspired! :wink2:

XO

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Haven't posted in a while but OMG had to chime in on this one...

Phoenix! What a gorgeous stone! I cannot wait to see it in the setting, you will have to indulge us all and take lots and lots of pics. I agree on the 4 double claw prongs, it is what I have and I love it. Just make sure it is set "symmetrically".

So happy for you that you finally got your dream stone. :) Happy pre-birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, etc! :lol: Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jgny|1348058593|3270783 said:
Haven't posted in a while but OMG had to chime in on this one...

Phoenix! What a gorgeous stone! I cannot wait to see it in the setting, you will have to indulge us all and take lots and lots of pics. I agree on the 4 double claw prongs, it is what I have and I love it. Just make sure it is set "symmetrically".

So happy for you that you finally got your dream stone. :) Happy pre-birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, etc! :lol: Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal.

So sweet of you!! :)) Thank you.

I promise I'll take plenty of pics.

XO

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results