shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone keeps getting knocked loose -Should I change the head?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Stone keeps getting knocked loose -Should I change the h

VEEEEERY nice!!! that will be beautiful! I'm glad you are moving forward on this and you can see what the finished look will be. Yippee! So... about 3 - 4 weeks before we can expect the SMTB thread? :naughty:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1344110163|3245982 said:
VEEEEERY nice!!! that will be beautiful! I'm glad you are moving forward on this and you can see what the finished look will be. Yippee! So... about 3 - 4 weeks before we can expect the SMTB thread? :naughty:

Denise said it should take about 2 weeks to complete so hopefully I'll have a thread made shortly after that :bigsmile: Yay!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't wait to see it! I love BGD's tiffany repro!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

mom2boys|1344122889|3246065 said:
Can't wait to see it! I love BGD's tiffany repro!

Me too! I can't wait until its completed!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

MY RING IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! O my lord I was so nervous about making this change to my ring but Denise just sent 2 photos over and I LOVE it :love: It looks so much better with the 6-prong head and I hope I love it just as much in person.

She said she is waiting on a few other pics so I'll add those once she sends them to me.

Yay!!! :bigsmile:

4617_briangavin_6sidestones4b_081512.jpg

7973_briangavin_6sidestones3b_081512.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

WOO HOO!!! :appl:

I love their glamour shots - aren't they just the most amazing?? The lighting... ah....

Beautiful! It looks amazing - are you even more thrilled than you imagined you'd be???? Can't wait for the hand shots... hurry up FED EX!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1345131277|3252378 said:
WOO HOO!!! :appl:

I love their glamour shots - aren't they just the most amazing?? The lighting... ah....

Beautiful! It looks amazing - are you even more thrilled than you imagined you'd be???? Can't wait for the hand shots... hurry up FED EX!!!

Yes, I love their glamour shots!! I kept wondering if they would do them this time since they didn't actually make the whole ring but I'm excited that they did :bigsmile:

And yes, I am absolutely THRILLED! :love: I know many people prefer 4 prongs, especially for stones under 1 ct, but I think I'm definitely a 6-prong girl. Heck, if there were more 8-prong settings out there, I may have even went that route (I lurrrve my 8-prong studs!). And even if it does look a little smaller in real life because of the lower head, I think its a good trade-off for it being a little more secure. I realize it wasn't a HUGE change but I really think it looks a whole lot better.

Another bonus is that I didn't really love how my wedding band sat flush before (although I know most people prefer it). I'm hoping that the new little donut on there will help create a little gap. So I really think this was the perfect choice for me :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Maybe that donut will be a bit of a safety barrier - between ering and wb???

I think it looks amazing!! I'm looking forward to tomorrows delivery (you said friday, right?) and can't wait for the pics - I love pics!!

And yes - I often just flip thru their photo gallery - for the diamond "****"!!! Love that lighting :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

I didn't even think of it being a safety barrier, but you might just be right! Woo hoo, another positive thing about deciding to change it :bigsmile:

Yes, Denise said it will ship today for tomorrow delivery. I probably won't get pics up until Sunday or Monday though because my weekend is insanely busy. But I promise not to keep ya waiting too long :wink2:

I will admit that the other day I went through 15 pages of the BGD blog for my diamond **** fix!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Even at that angle I can tell it is much nicer! Can't wait to hear what you think!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1345133031|3252401 said:
Even at that angle I can tell it is much nicer! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Thanks Dreamer! I am hoping for a straight-on profile shot so I can get a better idea of how tall it is. But you're right, even at that angle, it does look a lot better :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

stargurl78|1345132820|3252399 said:
I didn't even think of it being a safety barrier, but you might just be right! Woo hoo, another positive thing about deciding to change it :bigsmile:

Yes, Denise said it will ship today for tomorrow delivery. I probably won't get pics up until Sunday or Monday though because my weekend is insanely busy. But I promise not to keep ya waiting too long :wink2:

I will admit that the other day I went through 15 pages of the BGD blog for my diamond **** fix!
Oh I hear ya on that one!! when you're just looking for a little diamond 'hit' of something... that's my go to "**** site"!! (its my ONLY one - just so that's clear to all and sundry :shock: ... enerchi is NOT looking at the other stuff!!! ) :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think it is a huge improvement - I really like it. I think you will enjoy it too - very pretty outcome! Can't wait to see your handshots - great call!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi said:
Oh I hear ya on that one!! when you're just looking for a little diamond 'hit' of something... that's my go to "**** site"!! (its my ONLY one - just so that's clear to all and sundry :shock: ... enerchi is NOT looking at the other stuff!!! ) :lol:

Haha, Enerchi you are too funny! :lol:

MissGotRocks said:
I think it is a huge improvement - I really like it. I think you will enjoy it too - very pretty outcome! Can't wait to see your handshots - great call!

Thank you MGR! I'll get some handshots up within the next few days.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Here are the 2 other glam shots:

7819_briangavin_6sidestones6b_081512.jpg

3207_briangavin_6sidestones7b_081512.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:lickout: Nice prongs!!!

RaspberryBliss

Shiny_Rock

The glamour shots look amazing!! :love: Looking forward to seeing hand shots of your new and improved beauty!!! I have been contemplating the BGD 6 prong tapered half round tiffany setting for my stone. Currently it is in a "temp" 6 prong tiffany setting.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1345168956|3252796 said:
:lickout: Nice prongs!!!

:naughty:

RaspberryBliss said:
The glamour shots look amazing!! :love: Looking forward to seeing hand shots of your new and improved beauty!!! I have been contemplating the BGD 6 prong tapered half round tiffany setting for my stone. Currently it is in a "temp" 6 prong tiffany setting.

I looked at a lot of 6-prong settings at local stores and they all just looked so "chunky" and had too much metal. I felt like this setting was far sleeker while still have the protection of 6 prongs. So I say go for it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yum! I love the 6 prongs, so classy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results