color
clarity

PINCH ME! 1.93ct OEC in Tacori 2531

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
yum yum yum!!! that is so stunning - I will NEVER get tired of seeing more and MORE of this ring!! It is just amazing, YayTacori!! You are a very lucky lady to have such a gorgeous ring - its AWESOME!

Love the kozibe effect - and that photo (ps9) is my favourite of just the diamond alone and the facets!
Many thanks again Enerchi! That picture is one of my favorites also. I'm trying to find a good profile picture. I tried that one but it looks a bit dark!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
that just looks fantastic! Love the set!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mara|1344887234|3250775 said:
YayTacori|1344869239|3250551 said:
The first picture, magnified. I see the kozibe!

LOVEEEEEEEEE.
:appl: Thank you MARA!

Alene, stargurl78, purplesilk, irisheyes9, travelinggal, and autumnovember- thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats it's a fireball!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thank you Amys Bling!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I just took this picture under a tree. I think this is my most FAVORITE picture of all. It doesn't have to best quality since it was taken with my iPhone but the colors coming out of this rock are so amazing! :appl:

ETA: huh... on my Iphone and my computer the colors are so strong, all the blues and pinks and yellows... but on PS it looks dull... wonder why?

image__5_.jpeg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
WOW YT!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring!! I also love the ps9 photo of the unset stone, love seeing the facet pattern on that one! Also I am so glad that your warm color antique cut doesn't stand out too much against the tacori melee, since I am hoping to score a tacori sometime in the future. Keep taking those pictures!! ;-)

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

Lucky you!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

pandabee said:
WOW YT!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring!! I also love the ps9 photo of the unset stone, love seeing the facet pattern on that one! Also I am so glad that your warm color antique cut doesn't stand out too much against the tacori melee, since I am hoping to score a tacori sometime in the future. Keep taking those pictures!! ;-)
Which Tacori do you have your eye on? And for what! RHR? Upgrade?
And the L does stand out against the G/H melee but not in a bad way. When it does stand out, and become warmer, the extreme pastels come out and it's sooo worth it! But when I first received the diamond, I couldn't even believe it was an L! How low in color were you planning on going?

D

Deactivated member 42515

renogirl|1344993456|3251562 said:
GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

Lucky you!!!
Thank you renogirl! :cheeky:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful--love the bold flashes of color!

irisheyes9

Rough_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this ring!!! I am looking for a 2
ct Radiant, but I think I just changed my mind!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think my new favourite picture of your gorgeous ring has to be this new one today under the tree!! The pastels and flashes and the warm tones....perfection!! Truly a spectacular ring :love: Lucky you, yaytacori :appl:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
mesmerizing picture ! love your new avatar but will miss the old squirrel .

D

Deactivated member 42515

mom2boys|1345043146|3251795 said:
Really beautiful--love the bold flashes of color!
Thank you mom2boys, I love your set!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

irisheyes9|1345058178|3251921 said:
I keep coming back to look at this ring!!! I am looking for a 2
ct Radiant, but I think I just changed my mind!!
Aww! That's sweet irisheyes9! Come join the OEC club!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi|1345060945|3251939 said:
I think my new favourite picture of your gorgeous ring has to be this new one today under the tree!! The pastels and flashes and the warm tones....perfection!! Truly a spectacular ring :love: Lucky you, yaytacori :appl:
Thanks again Enerchi! You are always everyone's greatest cheerleader! Thank you for continuing to be so awesome!

D

Deactivated member 42515

jeweln|1345095759|3252209 said:
mesmerizing picture ! love your new avatar but will miss the old squirrel .
Thank you jeweln. How's your OEC search going? I was contemplating whether or not to change my avatar. Have you seen madagascar, especially Madagascar 2? The squirrel in my avatar was Mort. I have a crush on Mort :love: But, I decided it was about time to change to avatar. Permanently hopefully :naughty:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1345009512|3251646 said:
pandabee said:
And the L does stand out against the G/H melee but not in a bad way. When it does stand out, and become warmer, the extreme pastels come out and it's sooo worth it! But when I first received the diamond, I couldn't even believe it was an L! How low in color were you planning on going?

I like the 2638 but I would like to try and get it modified with split prongs. This would be for my e ring but SO and I are still a ways away financially so it wouldn't be for another year at least. Just looking now! There is a gorgeous L 1.7ish AVC now that I'm liking but doubtful it'll still be there next year. I'm not sure how low I can go because I haven't seem many warm colors IRL! I like the low colors and would prefer lower color over smaller size but at the same time I don't want it there to be too much contrast. From what I've read about the J-M range it seems like you mostly only see color from the side and with the basket on these tacoris, I doubt anyone will be noticingthe color of the stone! What advice do you have?

D

Deactivated member 42515

pandabee|1345119356|3252269 said:
YayTacori|1345009512|3251646 said:
pandabee said:

I like the 2638 but I would like to try and get it modified with split prongs. This would be for my e ring but SO and I are still a ways away financially so it wouldn't be for another year at least. Just looking now! There is a gorgeous L 1.7ish AVC now that I'm liking but doubtful it'll still be there next year. I'm not sure how low I can go because I haven't seem many warm colors IRL! I like the low colors and would prefer lower color over smaller size but at the same time I don't want it there to be too much contrast. From what I've read about the J-M range it seems like you mostly only see color from the side and with the basket on these tacoris, I doubt anyone will be noticingthe color of the stone! What advice do you have?
The 2638 sounds great with split prongs. I think that since the 2638 doesn't have a halo, I don't think you have too worry to much about the contrast as much as if there was a halo.
But about the low color thing, you won't know if something looks good to you until you see it IRL. And, I realized that even tho diamonds are graded a certain color, some face up white and some face up warmer than others. My L, I think, faces up much whiter than it is graded, most of the time. I saw a J color stone and I actually think that it faced up warmer than my L now.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The new picture you posted is AMAZING!!!! :love: I absolutely adore your ring! :appl: :love: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1345172130|3252830 said:
The 2638 sounds great with split prongs. I think that since the 2638 doesn't have a halo, I don't think you have too worry to much about the contrast as much as if there was a halo.
But about the low color thing, you won't know if something looks good to you until you see it IRL. And, I realized that even tho diamonds are graded a certain color, some face up white and some face up warmer than others. My L, I think, faces up much whiter than it is graded, most of the time. I saw a J color stone and I actually think that it faced up warmer than my L now.

Awesome thanks for your thoughts! I hope to make a trip to visit GOG someday but if not I'll have to settle for his awesome videos. I keep coming back just to oogle at your pictures!!! :)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Did I say YUM yet on your ring??? YUM!

D

Deactivated member 42515

bastetcat|1345227143|3253180 said:
Did I say YUM yet on your ring??? YUM!
Thank you! I stare at it alllll dayyyy long :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I found this pic of the diamond before I set it. I don't think I posted it yet.... It makes me drooooooooool

_582.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Well, I just OD'd on your OEC pics...that setting is lush too! Thanks for posting...really excited for you!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone in a perfect setting - Congratulations :appl:
The more OEC'S I see here, the more I want one.

D

Deactivated member 42515

ariel144|1345392009|3253952 said:
Well, I just OD'd on your OEC pics...that setting is lush too! Thanks for posting...really excited for you!
Thanks for ODing on my pics ariel144!

Madam Bijoux|1345464211|3254248 said:
Beautiful stone in a perfect setting - Congratulations :appl:
The more OEC'S I see here, the more I want one.
Thank you! You should get one! They are so amazing! Just an absolute chameleon!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is so beautiful! I've never seen such gorgeous pastel colors :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results