shape
carat
color
clarity

I.D. Jewelry and Yekutiel strike again!

TRIALnERROR

Shiny_Rock
Hey Gang, I'm very happy to report that our ring has been completed and will be in our hands by tomorrow afternoon. I can't say enough about how great it was working with Yekutiel at I.D. Jewelry. The communication and level of professionalism has been outstanding. They went the extra mile by giving us a free appraisal, numerous pictures upon request (ASET, IS, H&A) for a diamond that we supplied, and accomplished all of our nitpicking requests regarding the setting. I will post more pictures and a complete review after we have the ring in hand, but here are a few preview pics from I.D.

Setting:
Vatche U-113 in 18K white gold

Stone:
1.2ct Round Brilliant
Measurement: 6.77 - 6.83 x 4.19 mm
Color Grade: I
Clarity Grade: IF
Cut Grade: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Depth: 61.6%
Table: 58%
Crown Angle: 34
Pavilion Angle: 41
Cutlet: None
HCA: 1.6

img_8253_0.jpg
img_8254.jpg
img_8255.jpg img_8253.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks awesome - a classic setting fit for a princess! Always great to hear about wonderful experiences people have with any of the PS vendors - thanks for the update and congrats on an amazing ring!

What are your proposal plans?? Looking forward to the hand shots!

TRIALnERROR

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1343935144|3244981 said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks awesome - a classic setting fit for a princess! Always great to hear about wonderful experiences people have with any of the PS vendors - thanks for the update and congrats on an amazing ring!

What are your proposal plans?? Looking forward to the hand shots!

Thanks for the kind words, Enerchi! This is actually an upgrade to the original ring I proposed with, but she doesn't know it will be here by tomorrow. :naughty:

I'm planning on taking her to the same spot where I originally proposed (a park that we spend a lot of time at)... but I'm going to remove the rose from my mouth before I propose this time so she can actually understand what I say! I didn't get that memo the first go-round. lol

ETA: Will definitely post some hand shots!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, good job going to ID Jewelry! :) I'm a little curious as to the IF?

TRIALnERROR

Shiny_Rock
webdiva|1343940525|3245036 said:

Thanks Webdiva! I got off the hook with color, as my fiancee wanted the same as her mother's ring (I), so I decided to go for the gusto with clarity. I ended up paying the same as a similar cut VS2 so it was a no-brainer decision for me.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
TRIALnERROR|1343942566|3245054 said:
webdiva|1343940525|3245036 said:

Thanks Webdiva! I got off the hook with color, as my fiancee wanted the same as her mother's ring (I), so I decided to go for the gusto with clarity. I ended up paying the same as a similar cut VS2 so it was a no-brainer decision for me.

Awesome - I'm sure she'll love it! :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! She will love it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! :love: (I may be a bit biased since I have the same setting!)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic TRIALnERROR!! The Vatche solitaire is one of my favorite all time favorite settings! :love: Good news about your plans to remember to remove the rose this time around! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results