shape
carat
color
clarity

new 5 stone ring from IDJ!

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
hi fellow PSers! i posted a thread awhile ago asking advice on what style of wedding band to go with...i kinda ended up ignoring the advice and going for something blingy! :naughty: i also got sidetracked along the way and ended up buying studs with jackets from IDJ as well.

i had a hard time deciding between 20 and 25 pointers. i even went into tiffany and the salesperson was trying to talk me OUT of buying the 25 pointers saying it was too much. i sent lots of emails to Luann and Yekutiel who were lovely as always, and eventually decided to go full on blingtastic as i do want to be able to wear the ring as a standalone as well.

enough talking! i present to you my brand spankin new 1.25ctw 5 stone ring from ID Jewelry with F/G, SI (eyeclean), excellent cut stones ala PS style.

first off the pictures they sent to me before it was shipped

and after i received the package in my hot little hands - i'm a size 4

img_1674.jpg

img_1676.jpg

img_4628.jpg

img_1683.jpg

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
and now together with my e-ring, which wanted to come out and play too! the combo is so blingy and OTT but i LOVE IT ::) sooooo sparkly and mesmerizing...i can't stop looking at my hand when i wear it :bigsmile:

my e-ring wanted some attention so i took some glamor shots of it too

i again highly recommend IDJ for their service, competitive pricing and AMAZING bling. they actually initially misquoted me a lower price, and notified me after i had paid that i was charged too little. after a little discussion i was very pleased by their integrity as a business as they honored the lower price. tbh if they hadn't out of principle i probably would not have given them any return business, so all in all a win-win situation methinks! i have great confidence in placing future orders with them from interstate and overseas!

img_4641.jpg

img_4642.jpg

img_4424.jpg

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Super blingy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous! I love blingy, so I totally would have went with the 25 pointers too, advice be damned! :naughty: :bigsmile:

ETA: Do you think you might need to wear a spacer though?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLINGTASTIC!!! Blindingly so!!! Its beautiful Marchesa, especially with that little (HA!) sparkler of yours!! :naughty: Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Aren't they just the sweetest people at IDJ? I have a few of their pieces and I'm VERY happy with the quality and service.

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
mmmm i might have to buy a spacer. i plan on wearing the combo only on weekends though so dunno if it's worth purchasing one.

thanks for the bling-compliments girls! ::)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it! I'd totally wear them together everyday!

I'd love to see your studs and jackets too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohh nicely done!

cheers--Sharon

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I just ordered one of these for myself yesterday from Whiteflash and your pictures are making me want mine! I won't have it until Aug. 14th though so I will be practicing patience...

I think you absolutely made the right choice on the 25 pointers!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!! I think if you were deciding between 20 and 25 pointers you might as well go all the way!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! :love: :love:

Enjoy your new ring! It looks yummy with your ER!!

Cachette :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: And yes, you definitely need a spacer to protect the e-ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my RG spacer from DanielM on etsy - and glad I did. You'll want to make sure your ering is not damaged by those 5 lovely girdles!! Look for one in the .75 - 1mm range. Then it practically disappears.

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
looking into the spacer now! if both rings are 18k wg should i buy the spacer in the same metal or does it not make a difference?

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Sometimes you gotta follow your heart :) i love the blinginess of them together, totally STUNNING 5 stone ring and I also LOVE your E ring, does it have its own thread? Congrats on your new purchase :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
such a gorgeous set!

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous . Do you have any profile pics?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super beautiful! Love the blinginess!! Are you used to the fabulousness? I also ordered a five stone and wanted to wear it with the solitaire and with just the band. Yours looks GREAT!! :appl: Bodes well for mine...

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know this is older but this is what I'm looking at so I have I say this ring is beautiful!!!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Just great! Love your band, love IDJ :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 5 stone ring is gorgeous. It looks fabulous with your ering too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results