shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a new boyfriend and my husband knows!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a new boyfriend and my husband is grudgingly accepting my new love.

My boyfriend is named Channing Tatum. I thought he was a doofus until I saw 21 Jump Street and loved his self-deprecating comedic style. And then last night I went to see magic Mike. What a frigging sexy dude! Such a great dancer, my goodness. And not bad to look at. And on top of that he is a really vulnerable actor. I am smitten. It is official. My first crush since Russel Crow in his Gladiator days :devil:

As a side note Matther McConaughey is SO hilarious in magic Mike. He is fearless in his ridiculousness and also did a pretty funny sexy dance number himself. I applaud him for waxing his nether regions. I enjoyed a stripper movie about men. Bout time the shoe was on the other foot :devil:

mynewbf.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Your boyfriend is HOT!! I'm glad your husband is so accepting :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM!!! Will you share your new BF with others??? :love: :love: :love: I'm kinda infatuated with that body... er... man... myself!!! :lickout:

I loved 21 Jump street- and seeing Johnny Depp at the end - too cool!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is that Joe Magnaniello (Alcide) HOTTIE. What's his name in that...big dick richie? Yes please. My MIL and her friends saw it the other day and she emails me that it was horrible, save your money, the characters are story were awful. I wrote back? Story? Characters? There were either?!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1342035143|3232441 said:
Mine is that Joe Magnaniello (Alcide) HOTTIE. What's his name in that...big dick richie? Yes please. My MIL and her friends saw it the other day and she emails me that it was horrible, save your money, the characters are story were awful. I wrote back? Story? Characters? There were either?!

Exactly! I usually FF thru commercials, but when this one comes on promoting the movie .... SLOW MOTION all the way - gotta enjoy the eye candy ;))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1342035259|3232443 said:

Exactly! I usually FF thru commercials, but when this one comes on promoting the movie .... SLOW MOTION all the way - gotta enjoy the eye candy ;))

I enjoyed the movie! I liked the way it was filmed, the active was good, the men were fearless in playing really mebarassing characters. I laughed out loud, and enjoyed myself. What more does a movie need? It's not trying to be Citizen Cane.

I think if one is uncomfortable with really overt sexuality it would make you uncomfortable. We are not used to seeing men in beefcake roles like we are used to women. At the start of the movie there was embarassed laughter everytime there was a naked man. But you get used to it 8)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's great to know Dreamer! I read somewhere that they all got along really well on set and there was pretty fierce competition to make sure they were all in the finest of shape - working out together and practicing their moves. Can't remember if it was online or magazine... but it sounded like the production would have been a blast to just watch the antics and commarraderie!

I'm looking forward to seeing it eventually...

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
YES! Love me some Channing Tatum! I read that he's being considered for the role of Christian in the 50 Shades movie- :cheeky: :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh GAWD I love that man! When I saw that Alcide was in Magic Mike I knew I was going to have to see it. I started watching True Blood once I learned that Alexander Skarsgård was in it, but I became positively addicted when Alcide came onto the scene. :love: :cheeky: :lickout: :devil:

DD--Let's double date--you and Channing, me and Alcide. :naughty:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I dont want to disappoint but Alcide's character is not very prominent -- despite his name :lol: He only does a few scenes. The best dances and showing off are by Tatum and McConaughy, both of whom are really impressive! The other guys are probably not as good dancers and so they limited their dance scenes. Alcide is also a really doofus guy in it -- funny! I am a big fan of his too but did not find him sexy in this movie.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1342038417|3232475 said:
Well I dont want to disappoint but Alcide's character is not very prominent -- despite his name :lol: He only does a few scenes. The best dances and showing off are by Tatum and McConaughy, both of whom are really impressive! The other guys are probably not as good dancers and so they limited their dance scenes. Alcide is also a really doofus guy in it -- funny! I am a big fan of his too but did not find him sexy in this movie.
Watch it, Dreamer. You're talking about my man!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Channing is HOT!! I'm dying to see Magic Mike. :cheeky:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw Magic Mike this past weekend and WOW he is SEXY. I saw his last movie with his female co-star and thought he is one fine young guy. What I could to do with that body :cheeky:

cjusty

Rough_Rock
I'm with you Dreamer. I also fell for Channing in 21 Jump Street. Then I saw the previews for Magic Mike and...dayum! He also seems to really love his wife and seems really sweet to her. That just makes him all the more attractive to me.

Just to be clear - I would NEVER go after a married man.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I have loved Channing Tatum since his movie "Coach Carter." Zzzzzommmggggg. Beautiful.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was the same way after I saw 21 Jump Street!! I didn't think he was all that hot until that. Gotta love a sexy guy who isn't afraid to be a total goofball.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG me too!!!! Love love love Channing Tatum :love: Smoking hot always....

Magic Mike comes out here next week - already got a girls night planned. :naughty:

He is also good in Dear John, The Eagle, Step Up, 21 Jump Street and The Fighter in case you want to see them.

Not that I...er... have seen every one of his movies or anything..... :oops:

channing-tatum-gq-magazine-5.jpg

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend is Richard Armitage. My husband knows--heck, he even helped me put his picutre up as my screen saver!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Hot Pozzum!!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm suffering a serious heat wave just looking at those pictures!!! THANK YOU for posting those!!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful for you Dreamer. My hubby knows that my boyfriend is Christen Kane, my lover is Alexander Skarsgard, and my girlfriend is Christina Hendricks. Yes, I'm greedy. :devil:

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Channing Tatum = PHWOAR! Plus Matthew McConaughey = DOUBLE PHWOAR! Cannot wait to go see magic mike with the girls when it hits the cinemas next week.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Haven said:
Oh GAWD I love that man! When I saw that Alcide was in Magic Mike I knew I was going to have to see it. I started watching True Blood once I learned that Alexander Skarsgård was in it, but I became positively addicted when Alcide came onto the scene. :love: :cheeky: :lickout: :devil:

Joe Magnaniello really reminds me of Eric Bana...am I remembering he used to be your boytoy of choice?

And if you want to triple date, I'm a Matt Bomer girl, myself. I'll just ignore his husband and kids...

mv5bmja5nte4nte5nv5bml5banbnxkftztcwmtcyoty5mw__.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
sillyberry|1342746938|3236955 said:
And if you want to triple date, I'm a Matt Bomer girl, myself. I'll just ignore his husband and kids...

Small matter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see you posting again, Sillyberry :wavey:

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
My husband knows all about my love affair with John Hamm. Swoon........

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
He is definitely adorable. Loved him in Dear John, and Step Up as well as Magic Mike. :)

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I saw Magic Mike on the weekend... worth every penny! :naughty:

I think I'm even more in love with Channing Tatum than before (if that's possible!?) :love: :love: :love:

If only my hubby pulled those moves in his camo gear... :lol:

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1342038089|3232468 said:

I saw Joe Manganiello today on Michigan Avenue. We passed each other on the street. I regret not touching him.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
OK, watched 21 Jump Street last night and I gotta say that Channing is a HOTTIE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results