shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Tourmaline Finds a Home

wildcatz

Rough_Rock
I have been helping minousbijoux reduce her gemstone stockpile. The setting is my orginal wedding set from which I had lost the diamond years ago. But not to worry, my husband insisted on a upgrade so my finger was not naked. But I wanted to wear the ring again and since I love the look of pink and yellow gold, here is the result. Pictures were taken at dusk so the stone is darker than IRL.

wildcatz1.jpg

wildcatz2.jpg

wildcatz3.jpg

wildcatz

Rough_Rock
I forgot the specs! Cut is by Barry Bridgestock, 1.9 carats.

I've been calling it my Barbie ring because it is a bright Barbie pink. I love it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya Wildcatz! :wavey: So glad you posted!

Can we have more pics of the ring? The color combo is gorgeous, but its hard to see the actual ring. And you know you can't come here and tease :Up_to_something: ;( So how about profile shots, hand shots, you know the drill...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pink tourmaline! Please post more pictures and not just the frontal view.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I love the Barbie pink.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you're right: perfect pink to go with gold setting. congrat!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful pink and looks lovely in the YG setting. I love pinks :lickout:

wildcatz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your kind words everyone, it is a sentimental piece and it's nice to be wearing it again. Here are a few more shots.

wildcatz4.jpg

wildcatz5.jpg

wildcatz

Rough_Rock
One more - I wish I was a better photographer and could capture the color correctly. I don't know how you all take such great shots.

wildcatz6.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful profile view; absolutely adore the high crown! I have no idea how Minous could part with such a stone.

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
That is one gorgeous stone.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1340884165|3225055 said:
Beautiful profile view; absolutely adore the high crown! I have no idea how Minous could part with such a stone.

You're right Chrono. Wild, can I have it back now?

I really just wanted to say that I think your photographs are lovely. That stone the ring is resting on is a gorgeous and neutral backdrop and the contrast/focus/detail is great. I actually wish I could take photos like those!

Your ring, now that I see the detail, is elegant. I love its solid yet graceful simplicity, and I LOVE the color combo. If you don't mind, could you create a new ring per week for us to oggle?

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
"Barbie" pink is a perfect way to describe the color of this stone. I love it!! Love the setting, too...the way it sort of swirls... Nicely done!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results