shape
carat
color
clarity

MAKE THAT FOUR IN ONE WEEK!!!! I am engaged!!!!

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,

He proposed last night on our two year anniversary!!!! I did not know it was possible to be this happy.

I will provide more details soon!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations trueblue. Can't wait for pics and the story. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
Congrats, trueblue!!!!!! So happy for you! :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock
YAY! So glad it happened for you yesterday!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay!! Congratulations!! Details and photos soon, pretty please. !!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
yayy!!!!!! reading your other thread, I'm glad that maybe he picked up on the vibes and had a super fantastic proposal planned out for you two, (maybe even on your anniversary?) so happy anniversary and congratulations on being engaged!!! come back with the full scoop for us soon!

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! :mrgreen:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
Ahhhh!! This is so great! :D

Congratulations, TB!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

All these engagements are making me giddy! So thrilled for you!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Don't forget about pictures!! :appl: :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo, many congrats!!! :appl:

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Sorry it took me so long to post but things have been a little hectic! Here is a short summary for those of you who have not been following my story. We started talking about getting engaged in January, got the ring in April and I basically have been waiting since then (albeit, not patiently and harassed him every step of the way).

This past Friday was out two year anniversary and I thought that he may propose but he assured me that he was not going to so my expectations were not very high. I had a very bad day and all I wanted to do was go home and go to sleep but because it was our anniversary I sucked it up and went to his place. When I opened up the door he was in the kitchen taking photos of me, there were roses strategically placed all over the floor and “It’s Our Anniversary’ by Toni, Toni Tone was playing in the background (I think I just showed my age). At first, I did realize that he was proposing( I thought he was just trying to do something sweet to mark our anniversary) but then I noticed that he had a suit jacket on and it just clicked.

He brought me into the living room, sat me down in a chair, dropped down to one knee, made a speech (I wish I could remember what he said!) and proposed! After the initial shock wore off, I eventually said yes and we celebrated by cracking open the bottle of champagne and calling our family to inform them of the good news. I changed my clothes and he ordered a car service to take us to this French restaurant for a fabulous dinner.

It was, honestly without a doubt, the best day of my life! I cannot wait for all of you lucky ladies to experience this for yourselves.
I just wanted to thank all of you for listening to me complain and for offering support during this (sometimes difficult) process. It still amazes me how much people go out of their way to help someone they have never met. I really am in awe of you ladies!
I will start a new SMTB thread once I take photos but here is a teaser.

Thanks again and I cannot wait to hear all of your proposal stories...hopefully sooner than later!

photo (2).JPG

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Trueblue!!! That was such a sweet proposal!! I am sooooo happy that it all worked out for you and your ring is absolutely beautiful!
:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
Trueblue - what a LOVELY proposal!! I'm so happy for you :)

And your ring is GORGEOUS! :love:

peonia

Rough_Rock
congratulations!! what a lovely story, and stunning ring! so very happy for you :)

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
AHHH, congratulations!!! I read up on your thread about being resentful, and boy did you get tricked!!! Now you can just be HAPPY because you are engaged! A HUGE BONUS that you have a GORGEOUS ring to stare at all day!!

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Mico, Schatenm, Gatorblue, Audball, Madelise, Iktx, Mary Poppins, CaprineSun, SomedaySunday, MayFlowers, Starsparkle, Peonia--thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled beyond belief!!!!

Pandabee- Yes, he did actually propose on our two year anniversay and it was such a surprise!!!! I am glad in the end he got to do it the way he wanted.

Sweetpea&babycorn- Yes, he totally did trick me and now I feel bad for creating that resentment thread :).

Ladies, thanks again for all of your support and I will still be lurking on this thread to hear all of your wonderful proposals!!!!

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a LOVELY ring and sweet story =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results