shape
carat
color
clarity

Letters You Will Probably Never SEND

iLander

Ideal_Rock
There are so many letters that I write in my head and will probably never send in Real Life:

Dear Mr/Ms Geico, Allstate, Etc.,
How about you stop running so many commercials and just charge less for car insurance? Hmmm? How's that for an idea?

Dear Mr/Ms Car Companies,
Why are your cars so boring?!! Why do you even make those awesome concept cars, if you have no intention of selling them to us? Ever. Don't you think this is kind of cruel?

Dear Aunt Jemima,
I still blame you for my sweet tooth and lifetime addiction to high fructose corn syrup. Just sayin' . . .

Dear Cheap Ice Cream/Chocolate/Candy Companies,
Go away. You are not worth the calories.

Aargh. I could continue, but I'm just annoying myself.

Do you have a letter in your head, that you'll never send? But it makes you feel better, just composing it?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Verizon, you tarnished my credit with the stupid collection you put on my credit report for a phone number that was NOT mine! I don't care how popular you are, I will NEVER use any of your services again.

...this letter will never be sent because they wouldn't care anyway. :roll:

puppmom|1339381036|3213484 said:
Dear Verizon, you tarnished my credit with the stupid collection you put on my credit report for a phone number that was NOT mine! I don't care how popular you are, I will NEVER use any of your services again.

I'd flip my shit and email the owner of Verizon.

My husband actually sued a big name bank because they tarnished his credit and wouldn't restore it even after they admitted it was their fault (the account wasn't even his!). Oh, and he WON! lol So don't be afraid to take on the big guys ;-)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I do this all the time!

Dear Cinema Manager,
Please train your staff to be less useless, there is no reason I need to stand in line for 25min while they !@#$ around talking to each other while pouring soda. Since the soda dispenser is automated, perhaps you could start with teaching them the skill of multitasking.

Dear Clothing store manager,
Please train your staff to be less useless, I was in your store for 10min, was the only customer in the store, I actually wanted to buy some stuff and was never acknowledged by your staff who stood around the counter loudly talking about what a cool weekend they had. Sounds like If your sales are low on a Sunday it's probably because your staff are all hungover.

Dear Beauty clinic,
Please don't hire anymore sucky beauticians, I asked for my bows to be tidied but left fairly thick but I left looking like and over plucked surprised chipmunk. WTF.

Dear random owner of this vehicle,
Please try harder to be a considerate person. The space you are taking up along the curb could clearly have fit two cars had you just pulled forward a bit more. Now I have to park friggin ages away.

I also argue/have confrontations with people in my head so I won't do it in real life. Makes me feel better.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bean|1339381955|3213489 said:
puppmom|1339381036|3213484 said:

I'd flip my shit and email the owner of Verizon.

My husband actually sued a big name bank because they tarnished his credit and wouldn't restore it even after they admitted it was their fault (the account wasn't even his!). Oh, and he WON! lol So don't be afraid to take on the big guys ;-)

All I did was dispute it but I really should have done more. The dispute process for negative credit accounts is total BS. I disputed and the SAME day Verizon confirmed the collection account. They performed their research very quickly! The new number was established the exact same day I cancelled my land line. I insisted that they pull the recorded calls but apparently those are for training purposes only. :angryfire: It was only $60 so I considered paying it if they would remove it from my credit report altogether and they said no!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I write a lot of these letters to students, and I will NEVER send them!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Haven said:

Here, I'll write it for you; :naughty:

Dear Student,

Thank you for not turning in that assignment on time! If you had, I'm sure I would have keeled over from shock. This would have been extremely inconvenient, since I was planning to go shopping after work.

:D :D

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it's for my Ex and not it to print... :o

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear ex boyfriend:

Oh thank GOD I didn't marry you. Because my husband is responsible, considerate, cute, kind, and committed to us living our lives together.

And because I admit to checking you out on FB and OH MAN, did you not age well! :devil:

Sincerely,
Ooh-so-lucky.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1339449935|3214044 said:
Dear ex boyfriend:

Oh thank GOD I didn't marry you. Because my husband is responsible, considerate, cute, kind, and committed to us living our lives together.

And because I admit to checking you out on FB and OH MAN, did you not age well! :devil:

Sincerely,
Ooh-so-lucky.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it! That's perfect! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
iLander|1339431585|3213816 said:
Haven said:

Here, I'll write it for you; :naughty:

Dear Student,

Thank you for not turning in that assignment on time! If you had, I'm sure I would have keeled over from shock. This would have been extremely inconvenient, since I was planning to go shopping after work.

:D :D
This would be the kind, gentle version. :devil:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1339449935|3214044 said:
Dear ex boyfriend:

Sincerely,
Ooh-so-lucky.

DITTO, DITTO DITTO... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!! AND SOOO TRUE!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results