shape
carat
color
clarity

Could I have some job interview dust please!!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I've got a second interview for my dream design job on Monday... This will be my first "proper" job after graduating last June. I spent 3 months in New York last Autumn on an internship and was offered a job there but since I live in London at the moment and was planning my wedding (26th of May yay -just got back from my honeymoon!), I decided not to take it.

My first interview for this job was 2 days before my wedding (stressful haha) and I'm so happy to have been invited back for a second interview. This time, I have been given a project to prepare for them but since I am working full time somewhere else and I got back on Wednesday from my honeymoon, I've been working late at night to get it finished.

I will be the luckiest person in the world if I am offered this job as my first design job so please send some famous PS dust my way!! Thank you :))

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!!!! Truckloads of dust to you, JuneRose! This sounds like the perfect job for you, I really hope you get it!

I will be sending lots of good job vibes your way with all that dust. I don't know if you believe in this sort of thing, but when I was interviewing for *my* dream job I kept on envisioning all the things I would do once I got it, and I put myself in a place of believing I did get it. I even envisioned my "I GOT THE JOB!" PS thread, which I DID post when I got the job. Crazy? Maybe. But maybe it helped, so what could it hurt. I will start envisioning your "I GOT THE JOB!" thread too! It's already happened as far as I'm concerned. :))

melave

Shiny_Rock
Lots and lots of dust your way JuneRose!! Goodluck. I am sure you will do well :)

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your second interview, JuneRose! I'm sending you another truckload of PS dust; as Haven said, this job is already yours :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you lots and lots of *****DUST*****DUST*****DUST*****
Best wishes on landing your dream job JuneRose!! All of PS is behind you sending good luck job dust your way!!!!!! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your recent marriage and good luck on your job interview. Sending lots of interview dust your way.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm crossing my fingers for you, JuneRose!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
dust dust dust

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I like the idea of envisioning that you already have the job. You've got to go in confident!

Newbie question, though, what's this DUST everyone keeps throwing around? :rolleyes:

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Good luck! Sending you lots of creative (and confident) thoughts your way!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!! Haven -I love that! I do try and think like that but sometimes it's hard in practice. Send me positive vibes in 2 hours folks -today's the day!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you all the very best and lots of dust, I hope you are successful and you get your dream job :wavey:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again guys- it went very well :) Fingers crossed!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
JuneRose|1339485847|3214428 said:
Thanks again guys- it went very well :) Fingers crossed!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! This sounds very promising!!! DUST!!!

(describe the job..... we can send specific dust that way! HAHAHA!)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1339496859|3214451 said:
Good luck! This sounds very promising!!! DUST!!!

(describe the job..... we can send specific dust that way! HAHAHA!)

It's a fashion design position for a top company ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh! Major cool!!! Hope you get it!!! When should you hear back by?

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1339537684|3214855 said:
oooh! Major cool!!! Hope you get it!!! When should you hear back by?

Not sure... hopefully by the end of the week!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: JuneRose ---- what happened with the interview? Did you get the news yet about being the successful applicant? I hope you got the job - fingers crossed you've been out celebrating all night and just straggling in at dawn this morning! :D

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1339845621|3217599 said:
:wavey: JuneRose ---- what happened with the interview? Did you get the news yet about being the successful applicant? I hope you got the job - fingers crossed you've been out celebrating all night and just straggling in at dawn this morning! :D

Well... I got a call on Friday from the lady who interviewed me saying they were sorry they hadn't got back to me and that they really liked me and that it was looking "very good"... but that they would contact me at the beginning of next week with an answer!! I'm quite confused by the call and I don't want to get too excited but... fingers crossed!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds very positive!! Better than hearing they chose someone else...

Still sending you plenty of DUST hoping you hear great things next week :appl: :appl: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I can't even believe it!!! THANK YOU pricescope for all the dust!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I missed your request for dust, but I wanted to extend my congratulations to you, JuneRose, on your marriage AND your awesome NEW JOB! Congratulations! Sounds like 2012 has been very good to you so far!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1340194877|3220066 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

WOO HOO!!!! Congratulation JuneRose!!! thats super exciting news - when do you start??? Great great great! (now go get a diamond to celebrate - hahaha! :lol: )

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuneRose|1340194877|3220066 said:

Well done! :appl: Knock 'em dead!

cheers--Sharon

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys!! It really has been a whirlwind month! My parents gave me some money for my birthday and I've decided to buy a Cartier trilogy ring with it so that will also be a celebratory piece for getting the job :))

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOOHOOOOOO! So excited for you!

A new job AND some new bling? What a great combination!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Great work, JuneRose! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results