shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is here!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Well, SO has it. I can't see it for another 7 hours. Someone virtually hold my hand, please! Wah! :razz:

I asked him if the gold was shiny ( :???: ) and if the ring was "solid, 3-dimentional, like it is in pictures".

He said, "Oh yeah, it's shiny, it's one ring to rule them all, it's a liquid metal ring, they know exactly what they are doing".

So we'll see. I've never worn a ring before so I hope it's the right size. If I had made it one size larger it would have been too loose for everyday wear.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bring on the reveal....

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! :appl: :appl:

Congrats, Danny. :wavey: :wavey:

We are going to need handshots, young man . . . :bigsmile:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Speaking of that I was looking at my hands the other day and I saw veins. Yuck! But I'll see what I can do. SO's going to borrow the camera (I think- I haven't confirmed yet he's going to be able to). If I can use the real camera I will.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! How exciting! I was in Cartier last week to look at bands, and there is just something about the "feel" of their rings! The metal almost felt buttery, if that makes any sense. When you take pics, include a pic of the packaging and box, pretty please! I just love those red boxes.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh, can't wait for pics.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
exciting!!! Can't wait to see the pic.!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Sooo excited for you Danny, the waiting must be killing you! It's killing me! :cheeky: Can't wait to see it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Danny!!... :appl: we better see some pic within 24 hrs.. :Up_to_something:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with DF. We've been waiting.........

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know where I've been, but didn't even know this was happening! Is there a thread around here? When you do the big reveal will you also include the background thread, assuming there is one? Ooh, now I can't wait! Eye candy!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!! :appl: I can't wait to see it - and especially to see it on your hand!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1338340845|3205857 said:
I don't know where I've been, but didn't even know this was happening! Is there a thread around here? When you do the big reveal will you also include the background thread, assuming there is one? Ooh, now I can't wait! Eye candy!

ditto. hasn't it been 7 hours now?!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Tick, tick, tick.....................

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Everyone,

I'm happy to report it's perfect! It fits perfectly! I'm glad I raised it to 57! Exquisite quality, beautiful packaging, great customer service. SO didn't bring the camera home. I expect him to be able to tomorrow. I will post lots of pictures tomorrow (assuming he can stay awake and help me, I don't know anything about computers). It feels like a dream to have this ring and to have it fit! It's just a little loose and I love it. Thank you so much for being patient and taking this journey with me. Thank you for all of your advice, moral support, and kind words.

Love,
Danny :))

Ps. SO wants to take pictures tonight with his iPhone and post them. So I hope to have them up in a few hours.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
tock, tock tock.......

i need to snooze, danny!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
mrs jam|1338330098|3205780 said:
Yay!! How exciting! I was in Cartier last week to look at bands, and there is just something about the "feel" of their rings! The metal almost felt buttery, if that makes any sense. When you take pics, include a pic of the packaging and box, pretty please! I just love those red boxes.

Mrs. Jam, I will!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1338340845|3205857 said:

minousbijoux, there's no thread and I'll tell the background story in my SMTB thread!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie|1338356348|3205971 said:
tock, tock tock.......

i need to snooze, danny!

MZ, SO has to take them, put them on the Internet, and then put them on PS! We just ate and we've started our iPhone pictures! I hope they'll be up in this thread in about an hour!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
monkey.jpg

SO took this picture and uploaded it for me! I hope you like it.

It's 10:30 PM and he has to go to bed. He'll post more pictures tomorrow.

I'll put the hand shot, the flower shots, etc. in my SMTB thread as soon as we can.

I was very worried about it fitting. It fits well enough that I'm already forgetting I'm wearing sometimes.

I feel so happy and relieved, and of course, very grateful. :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Danny it is beautiful and classic!

May you wear it for a long, happy and healthy life.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

It's perfect!!! So happy for you :bigsmile:

Looking forward to the SMTB thread but just so excited for you had to post now :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you to finally have your ring! Congrats! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love the color, the ratio of the width to the thickness and the rounded edges. It looks like it would be soft and silky to the touch and would melt into your hand, if that makes any sense. It is handsome and classic. But you, Danny, are one big tease! One tiny picture with only promises of more to come?!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it also looks like the little guy likes his new hula hoop :bigsmile:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile:

Thank you, everyone!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its just lovely Danny! I can't wait to see handshots :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and classy! Enjoy your bling, and :appl: all it stands for!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Such lovely compliments! Thank you, Jennifer, Maisie, and VRBeauty!

SO's going to do a formal SMTB thread. We need sunlight to do that so it's going to have to be on his next day off. He usually has Friday and Saturday off but I have to check with him to see if that's changed because he arranged to take four days for his birthday last week.

We'll do the best we can and get it up asap.

I have to say after never being able to wear any jewelry at all that to have a ring turn out to be perfect for me and fitting comfortably and securely that I could wear all day and night and love having on my finger... well, that's what I hoped for!

I was so worried that it was going to be too tight and that I wouldn't like it. After using ring sizers at two different places I knew I couldn't increase the size from the 56 I thought was my size to 58 because 58 would be in danger of falling off my finger. I increased it to 57, US size 7.5 was too tight and uncomfortable to try 56. So this was kind of it, iykwim.

I'm so happy with it! The size is perfect and I love wearing it.

SO was very generous not just to buy this for me but generous of spirit in giving it to me. It was a wonderful day. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results