shape
carat
color
clarity

more rubies from dbl!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
my earrings arrived recently and they are stunning. I am over the moon with the quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. they also might just be some of the best rubies I've ever seen. Here they are! The ring is also dbl. I'll post the pendant too when I get a minute.

-4-3.jpg

-7-4.jpg

-9-1.jpg

-8-2.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!!!!! :angryfire:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
thank you? :confused:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! David has some of the best use of rubies I've ever seen! Can't wait to see the pendant.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love them :love: If you ever get sick of them, you can send them for a vacation by me! :D

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I LOVE those.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL color!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set - very luxurious colour in those rubies!! Must look gorgeous in your ears... speaking of which... how about an ear shot? :naughty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luxurious - that's a good word ::) The rubies are beauties and the settings are perfect for them :sun:

Congrats mrs. taylor!! We need an earshot or two 8)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
mrs. taylor|1337870539|3202578 said:

Maybe she meant pretty hot in a good way. :bigsmile:

They're gorgeous...love rubies. :love:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I am craving rubies in some way, shape or form! They're just gorgeous! And the set is amazing!! :love:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all so much. I realized I didn't even post stats. 30 lashes with a wet noodle...lol!

rubies are 1.24 ctw
diamonds are .64 ctw VS1 F-G
all in 18k yellow gold

I love them. Ear shot! I need to take more....sorry for the lack of makeup, I look very naked. But I figure no one is paying attention to me! lol!

Photoon2012-05-16at0952.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that length of 'dangle' - it looks great on you - and if you have hair up or down, they will be able to mesmerize anyone watching!!! Very nice set :sun:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning! The red is to die for!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they're gorgeous!! :love: Such a beautiful color, and I love the design - they look perfect on you!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
quaddio|1337922647|3203296 said:
Reminded me of an article from a Sydney jeweler. http://nataliebarneyjewellery.com.a...ones-that-bring-out-her-smouldering-qualities

Owner Natalie is gorgeous and has some amazing pieces

I'm not going to disagree! lol!

Rubies were never my favorite stones. They were up there, but I was too used to seeing maul rubies. Once I began to see what a ruby could truly be, I was hooked. And while my pendant and ring are both lovely, the earrings take the cake. I feel like a very lucky gal.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
SparklyOEC|1337896523|3202951 said:
mrs. taylor|1337870539|3202578 said:

Maybe she meant pretty hot in a good way. :bigsmile:

They're gorgeous...love rubies. :love:

we'll go with that. I couldn't get past the angry eyes. :tongue:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: I love your new earrings and they look gorgeous on you!!! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting pics of your ruby pieces. I had no idea David sourced such gorgeous rubies. I'm definitely going to have to stop in to see some for myself someday. Congrats on a beautiful collection! I LOVE your ring too!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
thank you! from what he's told me in the past it's one of his least favorite stone to source. it's just hard, apparently, finding really nice ones. That conversation was a year or so ago, but I'm not sure much would have changed! Worth asking I suppose!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
One of my favorite sets on PS for sure (so I definitely vote for more, waaay more, pics ;)) )... they are gorgeous! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are gorgeous and look perfect on your ears. Absolutely love the pendant as well!!!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
:love: those are absolutely the most gorgeous rubies I've ever seen!! wow! Congrats on owning such a beautiful set! I would love to have a ring like that. I'm saving up to by myself something for my next birthday, can't decide on a center stone. Ruby or Sapphire I'm trying to choose and your set is giving me the ruby votes!! May I ask if there are some similar ones on the DBL site? I looked, but couldn't find any.

So beautiful! Can you take a pic of all three together? Lovely!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
thank you! those are just earrings...here is the pendant in the post that follows. PS was being cranky with the photos.

I'll have to take a photo of it on. It's really lovely. I wasn't sold on it at first, but the more I wear it the more I love it. The work is just impeccable. I only have 4 pieces from dbl (2 rings, a pendant and the earrings) but I just love them. I'll take a group shot if I can get good lighting today.

I'm sorry, there is not another ring like it! The person who made it (the goldsmith I guess?) is no longer producing them, much to my dismay. It's such a gorgeous ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results